Pasig City Jobs Hr Specialist (training & Employee Development) Position at AEON Credit Service (Philippines) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HR Specialist (Training & Employee Development) in our company, AEON Credit Service (Philippines) Inc.. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||AEON Credit Service (Philippines) Inc.|
|Position||Hr Specialist (training & Employee Development)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Ensures that employees have the right competencies to support the business and achieve the set company goals through continuous learning programs that are effective and achieve the desired outcomes. Effectively delivers the learning and development initiatives; and ensures post training performances meet desired set objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Learning and Development Head (LDH) in developing training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials such as handouts or visual materials.
- Assists in monitoring, gathering data, evaluating, and recording/documenting training activities, outcomes, and assessment to measure participants learning and program effectiveness.
- Assists in evaluating modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual to optimize training effectiveness, training costs, or environmental impacts.
- Assists in creating and maintaining an updated competency matrix.
- Monitors training costs and prepares budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Screens, evaluates and processes training requests from the various departments and makes recommendations to the LDH.
- Assists in negotiating contracts with providers including desired training outcomes, fees, or expenses.
- Informs LDH of training program status / updates.
- Assists LDH in gathering information and data when seeking approval and support from top management for Learning and Development programs.
- Participates in calibration discussions with requesting parties to ensure alignment of training objectives and methodology with the employee competencies needed for the job ensure departmental and management support.
- Coordinates and plans learning initiatives with LDH and Department Managers based on type, coverage, schedule, and procedures.
- Monitors, analyzes and ensures optimum utilization of all L&D resources such as room availability, equipment, trainer availability, etc.
- Safeguards and maintains all L&D assets in good condition.
- Responsible for processing and facilitating approved external trainings of employees and keeps track of training budget, external training reports and external training materials.
- Coordinates with onboarding team on participation of L&D team in new employee orientation program.
- Assists in checking, identifying and screening of potential L&D providers (internal & external) for accreditation.
- College graduate with a degree in Human Resource Management or any related field
- With at least two (2) years work experience in Learning and Development, or conducting trainings to employees
- Excellent Oral, Written and Interpersonal Communication skills, Planning, Problem Solving and Organizing, Self-Management, Research, and Innovation
- Data Management Analysis, Relationship Building and Change Initiation
- Critical Thinking skills, Negotiation skills, and Basic Leadership skills
- Basic knowledge in Labor Law and HR best practices, training activities and group dynamics
- People oriented and result driven, team player, willing to learn and apply learning techniques
- knowledgeable in MS Excel and Power Point Presentation, HRC System, HR Workflow System
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ÆON Credit Service (Philippines) Inc., 17 San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AEON Credit Service (Philippines) Inc. is a newly established financing company. It is affiliated with AEON Credit Service Co., Ltd., a diversified credit company and a member of the AEON Group, a Fortune 500 listed corporation (Rank 133, Y2011) and one of Japan’s biggest retailer group.
To establish AEON as a leading brand in consumer finance and service industry by providing excellent customer service.
To provide a wide range of consumer financial services that best meet customer needs and we are committed to service customers to enhance their lifestyles through our products and services.
Please see related AEON Credit Group websites:
- Japan http://ww.aeoncredit.co.jp/aeon/eng/index.html
- Hong Kong http://ww.aeon.com.hk/wps/wcm/myconnect/aeonweb/EN/
- Thailand http://ww.aeon.co.th/aeon/index_en.asp
- Malaysia http://ww.aeonmalaysia.com.my/
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement Plan, Performance Bonus and Leaves
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center