Pasig City Jobs Hr Staff (compensation And Benefits) Position at BOGIL ISLA INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of HR STAFF (Compensation and Benefits) with full time working hours for our company office, BOGIL ISLA INC., for residents of Pasig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, BOGIL ISLA INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HR STAFF (Compensation and Benefits).
|Company||BOGIL ISLA INC.|
|Position||Hr Staff (compensation And Benefits)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology or major in Human Resource
- Have experience in the same field is advantage(SS, PAG IBIG, PHILHEALTH)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Have experience in Mandatory Benefits and Annual Alphalist in BIR
- Knowledgeable in MS OFFICE also can easily adopt the system.
- Can start asap!
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bogil Isla Inc., 1300 F.B. Harrison St, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MK kitchen established the biggest total kitchen equipment town in the Philippines to provide better quality of product and service of plan, design, fabrication, construction and after sales service through accumulated experiences and techniques.
MK kitchen specializes on customized product and service to care all customers from the small restaurants to big kitchen facilities like hotels, resorts, schools, hospitals, commercial buildings and etc. The company also has all the kitchen equipment parts and professional After sales service team to bring satisfaction onto the customers after sales as well.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: CS200260902
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), SSS, Pag-IBIG, Philhealth, Regular Hours Mondays-Saturdays