Taguig City Jobs Human Resources Position at BANGKAPRO AQUATICS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Human Resources with full time working hours for our company office, BANGKAPRO AQUATICS INC., for residents of Taguig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, BANGKAPRO AQUATICS INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Human Resources.
|Company||BANGKAPRO AQUATICS INC.|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
BANGKAPRO/GREENPRO is looking for an experienced HR Personnel up for a new challenge and advancement in their career. Must be motivated and hard worker involved in sourcing, recruiting, planning the overall HR strategy and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
· Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Development or related courses
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree
· At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
· Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
· Good understanding of Labor laws
· Objective and fair
· Proficient in MS Office
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Has strong ethical standards
· A creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
· Analytical yet gentle and compassionate
· Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
· Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures
· Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics
· Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
· Create and maintain employees’ 201 files
· Plan and implement training programs
· Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
· Maintaining employee records and paperwork (201 files)
· Adhere to government labor laws and regulations
· Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
· Maintenance of individual employee’s employment contracts
· Assist Accounting with regards to payroll: employee deductions, loans, etc.
· Assist in processing employee payroll computations
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bangkapro, RSTI Compound, Km 16, Pamplona, 1 Alabang–Zapote Rd, Las Piñas, 1740, Philippines|
- Excellent Career Progression
- Work in a close knit team member setting
- High growth company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BangkaPro Aquatics Inc. (BAI) is a 9 year old company with its main business focused on manufacturing firberglass leisure and work boats, as well as supplying marine solutions.
BAI has two sister companies, namely Resort Central (hospitality industry supplies) and GreenPro Enterprises (manufacturing and supply of sewage/wastewater treatment plants).Our companies are made of modern professionals bound by a common vision and resolve to develop the Philippine’s boating, outdoor recreation, and water transportation, ang green related industries in a fun, responsible, and exciting new way.
We are proud of our corporate culture, and we encourage the spirit of hard work, fun, and teamwork between our colleagues. Our team members are like family members, working together to improve and overcome any challenges together.
We welcome new motivated employees wanting to join a fast growing company with excellent career growth potential!
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: CS201708871
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Baybreeze Executive Village