National Capital Region Jobs Human Resources Manager (manpower Planning & Analytics) Position at SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation)
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as human resources manager (manpower planning & analytics) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Corporation)
|Human Resources Manager (manpower Planning & Analytics)
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
The HR Manager (Manpower Planning & Analytics) is responsible to ensure that all mall/branches have the accurate number of manpower that are aligned with the established effective and efficient organization design. This is in order to carry out the integrated organizational plan which is necessary for the organization to perform the activities efficiently and to produce desired results within the limits provided by corporate guidelines, local ordinances, and the Labor Laws or Code.
- Create and maintain the main source of data of all malls/branches in relation to plantilla and manning
- Ensure the monthly maintenance and updating of the platform
- Conduct study, comparative analysis and provide recommendation related to manpower planning across all divisions
- Develops and establishes standards of manpower based on the workforce metrics of the organization.
- Process and assess all plantilla/manpower review related requests
- Safeguard documents related to manpower planning
- Prepare plantilla related reports for all organization design review
- Implement the new approved table of organization in the platform
- Ensure plantilla and table of organization alignment
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- With at least 3 years of related work experience in human resources with specialization in Industrial Engineering, Manpower Planning and Analytics
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly in Excel), data management, data analytics and IE concepts/discipline
- Required skills: Detail oriented, organized/accurate, Math skills
- Graduate of 4-year degree course in Industrial Engineering
- Candidate must be willing to be deployed in the Head Office – MAAX Bldg., Pasay City.
|National Capital Region
|Shopping Center Management Corporation, 3rd Floor, SM Marikina, Marcos Highway, Marikina City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
The SM Group of companies stands today as an institution, a store, a mall, a bank, a home, a resort, a hotel, and a place to see and experience with the family.
One of the core business areas of the SM Group is the Shopping Center Management Corporation, generally referred to as SM Supermalls. The company is owned by SM Prime Holdings, Inc., a publicly-listed company and one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia. It operates 82 malls in the Philippines and eight malls in China.
SM Supermalls provides innovative family fun experiences as it partners with the best-loved brands. The company has also become an engine for the country’s economic growth because wherever we go, new jobs are created. Careers are given a jumpstart, small businesses grow, real estate values go up, and we see an immediate acceleration of retail activity in the area. The company continues to expand locally and internationally, creating more experiences and providing opportunities for the people and the community.
OUR MISSION & VISION
SM Supermalls aims to become Asia’s most popular mall chain through constant innovation and partnership with the world’s best retailers. We provide the family fun mall experience that makes every day better for all.
Together with our partners and employees, we commit to a better quality of life for the communities we serve by supporting programs and activities that are socially responsible and environmentally sustainable.
SM Life has a heart. It is a journey of collective experiences and possibilities – learning, growing, and giving back.
Together, we find joy and purpose in serving millions and creating shared value for our people, partners, and communities, wherever we may be.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 000-352-409-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), -
- Specific Location: MAAX, Pasay City