Mandaluyong City Jobs Image Annotation Specialist Position at Elite WorldGroup Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Image Annotation Specialist in our company, Elite WorldGroup Services Inc.. For candidates who reside in Mandaluyong City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Elite WorldGroup Services Inc.|
|Position||Image Annotation Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- An Image Annotation Specialist’s role is to review a set of images, identify relevant objects in each image, and annotate the image to show the data features you want the model to recognize on its own.
- Responsibilities include We are looking for visual learners, who have great attention to detail and are comfortable conducting repetitive work with large quantities of images.
- Someone who is able to learn basic machine learning knowledge to better understand how annotations are used, allowing you to make more judgment calls on edge cases that may come up during labeling.
- Bachelor’s degree holder (any course will do)
- Possess basic computer literacy
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused, and meticulous
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks efficiently and effectively with minimal errors
- With good communication, analytical, and reasoning skills
- Ability to learn new tools as required to perform on the job
- Ability to work independently, cooperatively, and collaboratively as a team member
- Proactive, resourceful, and able to generate results according to defined deadlines
- Actively contribute to the continuous learning mindset of the organization
- Ability to make independent judgments with limited information
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines for data entry
- Good organizational skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Elite Worldgroup Inc., Parc House 1, 227 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our goal is to help people pursue, grow, and expand their businesses beyond borders through effective communication services. Translations, interpreting and other communication services helps companies effectively capture diversified markets that are more responsive to their own cultural environment without losing their intended message. Ultimately, our vision is to create services that bridge gaps and break barriers empowering others to participate in a truly global age.
We create and provide insanely great services that empower others to achieve their goals.
We are professional. We work a problem until we solve it.
We love great ideas. There is no small or big ideas, only great ideas.
We are humble in the face of failure but bold in our willingness to keep on trying.
We build relationships. Treating people the way we'd like others to treat us.
We are intense in providing the best service and relentless in pursuing our goals.
Our highest calling is to provide services that build bridges beyond borders and empower others to achieve more.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Food and Snacks