Taguig City Jobs Imports Compliance Manager Position at 1Rotary Trading Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company 1Rotary Trading Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of imports compliance manager and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱40,000 - ₱45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|1Rotary Trading Corporation
|Imports Compliance Manager
|Type of Work
Responsible for monitoring and coordination of the company’s importation shipments. He/She coordinates the schedule of arrival dates of imported shipments from the suppliers; applies for marine insurance and import permit; and submits shipping documents to the brokers and plant. He/She assigns the broker who will release the shipment, monitors the delivery to the plant, and requests for fund allocation of cash advances and duties/taxes for import shipments to be released in the Bureau of Customs. Also communicates with imported suppliers regarding shipment status and other importation concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain subject matter expertise in all import operations and legal requirements including availment of the applicable incentives.
- Liaise with customs brokers for the timely renewal of import-related national and local permits. Collaborate with Customs Brokers in the processing and documentation of available incentives for the company’s importations.
- Prepare reports and ensure compliance with government agencies (e.g. BOC, DENR, BIR). Ensure that the shipment adheres to customs rules and regulations. Monitor and respond to all customs inquiries and requests.
- Manage import shipments Tariff classification and computation of duties and taxes.
- Check and verify the shipping of documents before shipping and release to customs brokers. Monitor the import shipments (completeness of shipping documents and on-time delivery at each warehouse) delivery completion.
- May Performs order administration and logistics work with suppliers and requisitioners (i.e., replacement/rework of rejects, warranty claims, order changes/cancellations, staggered delivery arrangements, long term supply contracting, order/contract extensions, order verification visits as needed, etc.).
- Source for the most advantageous customs clearing agents that will provide the best service & cost to the company.
- Monitors prevailing market/industry/technology trends that would affect cost of commodities and/or cause potential disruptions in supply. Keeps abreast of any new regulations and legislation on matters that would affect costs and import rules/procedures that would also affect supply.
- Performs supply research and development work that would involve the development of new supply sources and/or alternative materials for accreditation of new suppliers.
- Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration or any Business job-related courses.
- At least 2-3 years related to Imports Operations job experience at the Supervisory/Managerial level.
- Has background experience in Procurement/Purchasing.
- Good understanding of the Business Supply Chain, Market Research, business trends, and logistics operations.
- Licensed Custom Broker is an Advantage
- Physically and mentally fit to perform the assigned tasks as the job role may require. Willing to learn and can work with the team.
|National Capital Region
|1Rotary Trading Corporation - Taguig Branch, 94 General Espino, St Zone 5, Taguig, 1633 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Career development opportunities
- HMO for employees & 1 dependent, Team Bonding Activities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With more than two decades of experience as an indoor air and climate parts and supplies expert, we continue to innovate and work with experts in the HVAC industry through partnerships with the leading manufacturers from different countries to help not only homes but businesses thrive via advanced, quality, and affordable HVAC related solutions that drive health, efficiency, and productivity indoors.
To this day, 1Rotary is making its mark further in the industry with over 90 branches and more than 600 employees in the Philippines. We build bridges in the archipelago by making products available in the different major cities across the country. Providing stable jobs for our countrymen inspires us to go the distance
1 ROTARY WAY
1Rotary Way is a unique application of our business ethics. It outlines the fundamental core values and business methods that all of our people should follow and apply in each aspect of their day-to-day work. Our employees are our greatest assets. That is why each employee serving our clients is trained to do business with integrity, to profit wisely, and never to sacrifice short-term gain for long-term relationships with clients, suppliers, and co-workers.
1Rotary will continue to succeed through fair management practices and by constantly developing our business skills. We pride ourselves on having trained and knowledgeable people who exemplify the values that the company holds.
A GROWING BRAND
Constant training of our people, innovation, and total client satisfaction have long been the hallmarks of 1Rotary, and it is a tried and tested formula that has enabled us to remain at the top of our game for more than two decades.
But 1Rotary is a company that does not rest on its laurels. Indeed, continuous expansion is at the forefront—a move that will enable us to bring our own brands and products to more customers in the regional and global market in the years to come.
1Rotary is also huge in the area of CSR. Through the World Vision program--Child Sponsorship. We have been able to help more than 80 children as of today by helping their communities establish long-term access to essentials like clean water, nutrition, education, and more, according to their needs.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Birthday Leave, Uniform, Team Bonding, HMO for Employee & 1 dependent