Bicol Region Jobs Information Clerk Position at Physician’s Diagnostic Services Center Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bicol Region and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as INFORMATION CLERK in our business office, Physician's Diagnostic Services Center Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Physician’s Diagnostic Services Center Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in BSBA or equivalent.
· Good Team player
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Filipino and English
· Computer Literacy ( MS Office esp. Excel, PowerPoint and word)
· Values oriented and committed to work
· Able to multi task and is flexible
· Trustworthy, Hardworking, can work under pressure and with limited supervision.
· Willing to work overtime if needed.
· PREFERABLY CAN START ASAP!
A. Responsible for:
1. Entertaining inquiries and ensuring crowd control.
2. Receiving Verification Slip of the Examinee.
3. Checking the clinic program or confirmation of Examinee’s information.
4. Endorsing to the MedicalWorksheet to the Collator for Recommendation/ Assessment.
5. Confirming delivery of Medical Certificate by verifying Transmittal Masterlist.
6. Entertaining follow-up and other inquiries regarding medical status.
7. Monitoring the medical record of the Examinees’ by ensuring examinee logs in and out on the Follow-up Monitoring Sheet.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fresh graduate
Salary: Php13,00.00 – Php15,00.00 per month
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||Healthquarters Medical and Diagnostics Inc., 2, Tuburan, Ligao, 4504 Albay, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.