Laguna (San Pablo City) Jobs Information Security Officer Position at CARD MRI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Laguna (San Pablo City) and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, CARD MRI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Information Security Officer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱10,000 - ₱11,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||CARD MRI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC|
|Position||Information Security Officer|
|Region||Laguna (San Pablo City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 10.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 10.530|
The Information Security Officer is responsible for the development, delivery and management of a comprehensive information security program for CMIT that encompasses information in electronic, print and other formats.
• Develop, implement, maintain, and oversee enforcement of policies, procedures,
and associated plans for system security and control based on industry-standard
• Create, and maintain the enterprise’s security awareness training program.
• Supervise the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests
and security audits.
• Creatively and independently provide resolution to security incidents in a cost-
• Perform review of event logs detecting unauthorized access and security breach
• Assess and communicate any and all security risks associated with any and all
purchases or practices performed by the company.
• Remain informed on trends and issues in the security industry, including current
and emerging technologies and prices. Advise, counsel, and educate executive
and management teams on their relative importance and financial impact.
• Task to report all the security concern, issues, project and other activity related to
security in Institution’s ITSC.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• BS Computer Science, Electronics & Communications Engineering, or similar
• At least 3 years in documenting and implementing systems and network
|City||Laguna (San Pablo City)|
|Address||CARD MRI Information Technology, Inc., 35 Padre Jose Ma. Burgos St, San Pablo City, Laguna, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A world-class IT company empowering CARD Mutually Reinforcing Institutions in improving lives of the socially & economically-challenged people through technology solutions
To continuously provide proactive technology innovations and services to the growing market demands while upholding CARD MRI core values & principles of competence, family spirit, integrity, simplicity, humility, excellence and stewardship
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS201003798
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life /health Insurance