National Capital Region Jobs Internal Audit Assistant Manager, Cia Or Cpa Position at Shang Properties, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Shang Properties, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as internal audit assistant manager, cia or cpa with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Shang Properties, Inc.
|Internal Audit Assistant Manager, Cia Or Cpa
|National Capital Region
|Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree course, preferably Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Management or Engineering. MBA graduate is a plus.
- Must be a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and other control-related certifications, a plus
- At least ten (10) years of relevant experience with at least 3-5 years in a supervisory role.
- Preferably with real estate and property industry background
- Proficiency in internal auditing standards and audit methodologies, advanced knowledge of risk management and governance principles; knowledge of various business processes
- Knowledgeable in the best practices in Internal Controls, Risk Management and Governance principles
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Able to identify improvement opportunities.
- Detail-oriented; Analytical thinking
- With high level of integrity
- 100% On-site duty
- 1 Full-time position available
|National Capital Region
|Shang Properties, Inc., Level 5 Shangri-La Plaza EDSA corner, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shang Properties, Inc. (“SPI”) has been involved in property investment and development in the Philippines since 1987, and was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) in 1991. Guided by its vision to be the leading developer and manager of prime properties in the Philippines, Shang Properties’ core businesses are office and retail leasing and residential development.
SPI owns and operates the upscale Shangri-La Plaza mall, one of the country’s most established lifestyle destinations. It also holds a 70% share in KSA Realty Corporation, which in turn, owns The Enterprise Center, one of the most prestigious office buildings located in the country’s premier financial district.
SPI entered the residential condominium market in 2002 and has since expanded its residential portfolio with high rise condominium projects in prime locations with a combined total of almost 7,00 units. Completed projects include The Shang Grand Tower, The St. Francis Shangri-La Place, One Shangri-La Place, Shang Salcedo Place, and Horizon Homes. Construction is on-going for The Rise Makati.
SPI also currently holds a 60% stake in Shangri-La at the Fort, one of the newest 5-star international hotels to open in the Philippines.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance Bonus
- Specific Location: Makati