Davao Jobs Inventory & Compliance Analyst Position at RAM-LINE RESOURCES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Davao and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Inventory & Compliance Analyst in our business office, RAM-LINE RESOURCES, INC..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|RAM-LINE RESOURCES, INC.
|Inventory & Compliance Analyst
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Accounting Technology or any related course
- At least with 2 years experience in general accounting and BIR/SEC external compliances
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards and regulations
- Advanced computer skills on accounting software and database is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Willing to work on site from Mondays to Saturdays
|Ram-Line Resources Inc., R. Castillo St, Agdao, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In 1990, Ram-Line Resources, Inc. was formed to import and distribute tires in Davao and other Mindanao provinces. Today, Ram-Line Resources not only proudly carries MRF, the number one (1) tire brand in India but also host other popular brands such as Alliance Tires from Israel and India- a world leader in the manufature of agricultural and forestry tires, Boto brand trucks from China, Mizzle Brand ( Indonesia) and Maorun Brand motorcycle tires from China, among others. Our office and warehouse are located along Brgy. Lapu-lapu, R. Castillo St., Agdao, Davao City 800.
In a few years, Ram-Line Resources, Inc. hopes to become one of the most admired tire distributor in the Philippines and a leader in terms of product quality and service to its customers. Through its reliable and competent personnel, Ram-Line expects to make successful inroads in the replacement market of tires and motor oils.
Now, Ram-Line is at a point where its dealership network is continually being strengthened in order to take advantage of MRF's and Alliance's ever-growing popularity. In order to builds the business to the next level, efforts are targeted towards quality institutional accounts that are conscious of getting excellent value for their money. Companies who are uncompromising in terms of product quality and service will benefit at lot from associating with Ram-Line Resources, Inc. However, for those who have budget constraints, Ram-Line also offers products that are competitively prices.
Our motto "Leadership through Quality" is our commitment to our customers. We maintain a system of product guaranty that prioritizes technical support to our tire customers. Ram-Line follows an accepted standard in tire adjustments in cases of product failures caused by factory defects.
While Ram-Line continues to expand its operation, it also aims to develop its human resources that can serve the company in good stead when the time comes for more attractive challenges.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 000-077-782-000
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: RICE SUBSIDY, TRANSPO ALLOWANCE, CAFETERIA BENEFITS, 13TH MONTH PAY & BONUSES, Prescribe Company Uniform, 8am – 5pm Mondays-Fridays / 8am – 3pm Saturday's
- Specific Location: R. Castillo St., Agdao