Paranaque City Jobs Jr. Accountant Position at Gourdo’s Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Gourdo's Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Paranaque City and surrounding areas as jr. accountant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱18,000 - ₱25,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
· Liaise with government agencies concerning processing of business permits, compliances and documentations to ensure due compliance of the business with the law (e.g. business permits and registrations, other regulatory requirements)
· Liaise with malls regarding leasing agreements
· Prepare documents required
· File/safe-keep, monitor, update, review of documents and requirements.
· Graduate of Accounting or Finance
· With at least 2 years related experience
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Microsoft Office savvy, particularly in Excel
· Persevering, resourcefulness, and has a keen eye for detail
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Gourdo's Incorporated (Gourdo's) is the award-winning operator of high end specialty houseware stores in Metro Manila- GOURDO'S, LIVING WELL, SLEEPCARE, GOURDO'S CAFE, GOURDO'S WORLD MARKET, BARGAINS IN A BOX. Gourdo's Inc. is also the retail arm of KLG International, Inc., a family-owned and operated business with more than fifty (50) years of experience and expertise in importing, wholesale selling,and distributing of houseware products in the Philippines. Gourdo's Inc. was founded in 2001 when an old and bandoned Italian restaurant at The Fort Entertainment Complex in Taguig City was rebuilt into its first and flagship store that catered to homemakers, food and cooking enthusiasts, professional chefs, and restaurant-owners. In 2006, Gourdo's won the ultimate accolade in houseware retailing, capturing the Global Innovator Award (GIA) at both Pan Asia and Global levels during the International Home and Houseware Show at McCormick Place, Chicago, USA. The Company has since expanded and now manages six (6) different store concepts, with 13 actual stores in operation and more than 500 employed personnel.
Product & Services
PRODUCT LINE: Kitchenware, Cookware, Bed & Bath, Tabletop, Decors, Specialty Food; SPECIAL SERVICES: Bridal Registry, Workshops
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Greener Pasture, compressed time