Iloilo Jobs Junior Accounts Recovery Clerk (iloilo) Position at First Standard Finance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, First Standard Finance Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as junior accounts recovery clerk (iloilo) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Iloilo (Others) and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||First Standard Finance Corporation|
|Position||Junior Accounts Recovery Clerk (iloilo)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably with 2 years of related working experience.
- Must know how to drive a motorcycle with driver’s license.
- Willing to work on field.
- Must be patient, honest and hardworking.
- Coordinate with AMC in handling of past due accounts.
- Responsible in collecting payments from clients with past due accounts.
- Responsible in serving Statement of Account, Demand Letters to Client and educates client about the consequences of the letter.
- In the absence of the Foreclosure Clerk, ARC will be responsible in preparing the requirements for voluntary surrender.
- Delivers the unit to Stockyard for safekeeping and turns over the key and checklist to AMC or Stockyard Manager.
- Responsible in the surveillance of collateral in an opportune time and assessing client’s capacity to pay.
- Coordinate with AMC for the preparation of approval of case filing.
- Prepares the DAR based on the approved itinerary.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the Branch Manager
|Address||MHW7+3RF First Standard Finance Corporation, Iloilo City Proper, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
First Standard Finance Corporation is a dynamic financing institution & a leader in providing financial assistance to customers in Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao areas. FSFC envision to lead the financing industry. As it grows with its clients, FSFC continues to cater the needs of the business and consumer sectors by expanding its branches to developing cities. FSFC offers different types of loans: Real Estate, Motor Vehicle, Emergency or Payday Loan, Financing and Show Money.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Company Uniform, Mondays - Saturdays (8:00-12:00 pm only)
- Specific Location: Mandaue City