National Capital Region Jobs Junior Auditor Position at LESLIE CORPORATION (Snack Food Division)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|LESLIE CORPORATION (Snack Food Division)
|National Capital Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Junior Auditor is responsible for reviewing and assessing processes, controls, practices, and financial records in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Creates audit plan for the engagement
- Conducts review and evaluation of operational processes to assess the effectiveness of controls, the accuracy of financial records, and the efficiency of operation and conduct preliminary discussion findings with respective auditees. Confirm assets through physical existence and financial representations. Conduct examination of business records and for a governmental agency to determine the accuracy of regulatory fees, premiums, liabilities, and employer compliance with statutory tax laws
- Perform analysis of data obtained as evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, wastage, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or adopted practices
- Prepare and submit a draft report of initial findings, associated risks, and recommendations for preliminary discussion with the responsible party or unit of the organization
- Helps other team members accomplish their tasks
- Candidate must possess at least CPA Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Internal Auditing or equivalent.
- At least 6 Months to 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With experience with audit methodologies and techniques, finance terms, concepts, and principles.
- Ability to develop and implement audit plans and schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to easily relate with people at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- FRESH GRADUATE is welcome to apply.
|National Capital Region
|Leslie Corporation, 4 Dama De Noche, Parañaque, 1715 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LESLIE CORPORATION is one of the leading manufacturers of Snack Food in the country. It has been around for the past 40 years and continues to influence the taste buds of local and international snack lovers. Leslie products are now marketed in the USA, the Middle East and Asia.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Paranaque City