Taguig City Jobs Junior Finance Manager Position at John Clements Consultants, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we John Clements Consultants, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of junior finance manager with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||John Clements Consultants, Inc.|
|Position||Junior Finance Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for overseeing the proper maintenance of financial records and provide timely financial information and analyses to aid in profit and wealth maximization of the company.
- Timely submit reliable and adequately analyzed monthly reports, mancom reports, ad hoc reports and/or exception reports for business unit and cluster.
- Provide management with systematic, useful, and practical recommendations for profit and wealth maximization, based on reliable records and analyses.
- Timely completion of all external audit requirements.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and implementation of internal controls; and continuous review, formulation and implementation of new revisions to existing systems, policies and procedures
- Safeguard and maintain confidentiality of financial records
- Graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant managerial experience in Audit or Private Firm
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software such as SAP (advantage)
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Certified Public Accountant
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and effective customer service skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
Hybrid -1 day WFH. Compressed work schedule. Work location: BGC Taguig
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||John Clements Consultants, Inc., 14th floor, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue, 1226, Salcedo, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
John Clements Consultants, the pioneer in Executive Search since 1974, has played a significant role in transforming thousands of Filipino and other Southeast Asian professionals into extraordinary leaders.
48 years later, John Clements continues to offer superior services that included recruitment (from non-managerial to C-level positions), large scale staffing, RPO, outsourced staffing, overseas recruitment, leadership development training with digital learning platforms, 360-degree assessment and coaching all specially designed for our partners’ needs. Keeping ahead of the game in digitalization, we also invested in AI and Data Science.
Working with CrossKnowledge, a global leader in digital learning solutions, and Zenger Folkman, enables John Clements to offer world-class talent development programs that elevate the leadership capabilities of professionals, transforming them into extraordinary leaders of change. Our “deep purpose” as a company is to build our country, uplift the lives of Filipinos, and develop successful leaders.
John Clements Consultants, Inc.
14th Floor, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-21-03-080
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)