Philippines Jobs Ledger Data Conversion Specialist Position at REMOTE STAFF, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Ledger Data Conversion Specialist with full time working hours for our company office, REMOTE STAFF, INC., for residents of Philippines and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, REMOTE STAFF, INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Ledger Data Conversion Specialist.
|Company||REMOTE STAFF, INC.|
|Position||Ledger Data Conversion Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
JO 13016 | Ledger Data Conversion Specialist
Status: Full Time (40 hours/week)
Schedule: 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM Philippine Standard Time | 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Why choose Remote Staff?
- 100% Work from Home. No office-based setups. Manage your time efficiently and enjoy work-life balance.
- 15 years in the remote work industry. We’ve helped more than 8K Filipinos establish virtual careers with international clients since 2007.
- Competitive and negotiable compensation (depending on skill level & experience)
*Terms and conditions apply.
Primary responsibility to assist with Data Ledger Conversions
• Work as part of a team to manage allocated ledger conversions to convert from client-prior systems to Xero Ledger
• Ensure FGSA processes are followed to ensure complete accurate conversion without error
• Contribute to team meetings including process improvement, automation suggestions, and supporting others to complete conversions to promised client project timelines
Key tasks may include, but not be limited to:
Complete a ledger conversion in line with the client’s needs from previous client systems (e.g. XPA/ Handi/ MYOB/ iFirm).Specific tasks include:
o Monitor client’s number of batches from beginning to end
o Complete the ‘Completion Sheet Register’ every after batch completion.
o Update assigned client’s batch status at Zendesk and job status in FYI.
o Alert Team Leader of any batch completion via Slack
o Manipulate/check data in Excel spreadsheets for accuracy and completeness
o Import/Export data online via the given Tool
o Deliver converted files within a given timeframe
• Perform regular data integrity and quality audits including peer review
• Quality – Identify process improvements and raising them through team meetings so that the Development Team can investigate and prioritise delivery of automation solutions
• Client communication – Effective management of client’s email communication. Ensure understanding of client needs and detail what is required from the client in terms they are able to action appropriately
• Internal team communication – Able to manage conflicting client priorities, escalate issues, communicate workload issues, and when available to help others to meet quality and project delivery expectations.
• Support for induction/ training – this role may also to be required to train other staff on processes
• Respond to manager or colleague requests promptly
Technical Expertise and/or background
• Needs to be a data-driven person who is comfortable following detailed processes
• Must be analytical and able to compare data sets to identify variances
• Must be able problem solve e.g. troubleshoot variances and meticulously follow up and resolve the variance
• Proficient Excel skills
Work and Physical Requirements
• Must be able to sit for long periods (if at workstation) or stand at Standing Desk (if used)for long periods
• Able to spend long periods and have vision for working with screens and typing on computers
Ideally the candidate has certificates in Excel
Has the necessary technical requirements to enable a work-from-home setup. Visit ** for more info
|Address||Level 29, Remote Staff, Joy-Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Ave, Ortigas Centre, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Remote Staff, Inc. has been providing fulfilling careers to Filipinos since 2007. We connect Philippine-based candidates with clients in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and UK who are looking for professionals as international extensions of their teams.
We specialize in providing full-time and part-time HOME-BASED work for web developers, graphic designers, virtual assistants, internet marketers, SEO/SEM, writers, accountants, among others. These are roles that can be performed by a contractor on a computer from his own HOME OFFICE and does not require physical presence with the client.
Remote Staff is trusted by thousands of Filipinos over the years. As we provide a safe virtual working environment, we also guarantee fair and timely wages. We’re a team that understands Filipino culture and attracts quality clients who believe in our business model. Of our qualities, we’re best at maintaining accountability and transparency for every working relationship we establish.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Permanent Work from Home