National Capital Region Jobs Legal Administrator Position at LOPHILS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, LOPHILS INC. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Legal Administrator for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱18,000 - ₱25,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Providing efficient administrative support and assistance to the Company’s legal team;
- Monitoring and tracking legal correspondence;
- Developing standard processes, forms, and templates;
- Assessing issues and potential problems in assigned tasks;
- Preparing and updating operations procedures for quality management and training purposes;
- Managing the professional service workload and ensuring a smooth, efficient workflow; and
- Performing back-end operations work for legal and compliance services and other services as may be required from time to time.
- Organising lawyers’ and legal team’s calendars and client meetings through software assistance
- Organising files and legal documents through software assistance
- Implementing process improvements through legal tech tools
- Must have exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Must have an excellent command of the English language
- Must be tech savvy and/or adaptable
- Must be able to adapt to and thrive in a high pressure, fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to deliver high quality output within strict deadlines
- Ideally you are process-driven and result-oriented
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lophils, Inc., Unit A2, 7th Floor, CyberPark Tower, 1 General Aguinaldo Ave, Quezon City, 1109, Philippines|
- Work from home
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Vast learning opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LOPHILS is a risk management and consultancy company that offers professional support services to clients in Australia.
LOPHILS provides legal administrative support services.
LOPHILS built and continues to develop Small Builders, a construction administration software for small and medium-size builders and commercial contractors in Australia.
Our product and service helps these businesses, their staff, and their families enjoy a better quality of life.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Work From Home