Pampanga (Angeles City) Jobs Legal And Compliance Officer Position at Luzon International Premiere Airport Development Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Legal and Compliance Officer. For those of you who live in Pampanga (Angeles City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Luzon International Premiere Airport Development Corp, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Luzon International Premiere Airport Development Corp|
|Position||Legal And Compliance Officer|
|Region||Pampanga (Angeles City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for a Compliance Associate that will ensure the company stays abreast of all regulatory standards, keeping an eye on all developments and ensuring that compliance processes are fully implemented; In charge of all the compliance related concerns and deliverables of LIPAD to all relevant agencies – government or otherwise; Communicates and coordinates with public and private entities regarding compliance; Develops compliance programs and advises the Management of the possible risks.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensures that all of LIPAD’s responsibilities and deliverables under the Concession Agreement with BCDA are complied with;
2. Drafts letters, policies, reports, and memoranda which are relevant to LIPAD’s compliance systems;
3. Manages all documents relevant to the Legal and Compliance Department and the Executive Officer;
4. Monitors all compliance related deliverables and concerns of all other departments;
5. Assess company operations to determine compliance risk;
6. Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program;
7. Conducts regular assessments to determine whether policies are compliant with the law;
8. Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations;
9. Ensures all employees are educated on the latest regulations and process;
|City||Pampanga (Angeles City)|
|Address||LIPAD Corp, Civil Aviation Complex, LIPAD Corp. Office, VIP Lounge Bldg, Andres Bonifacio Avenue, Clark Freeport, Zone, Pampanga, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Luzon International Premier Airport Development (LIPAD) Corporation is a special purpose company established to manage the operations and maintenance of Clark International Airport. The members of LIPAD Corporation are Filinvest Development Corporation, JG Summit Holdings Inc., Philippine Airport Ground Support Solutions Inc. and Changi Airports Philippines (I) Pte. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Changi Airports International. The consortium members each has vast experience in airport operations, air transportation and property development.
On 16 August 2019, LIPAD Corporation was formally awarded the O&M (Operations and Management) Project of the Clark International Airport. This is the first Public – Private Partnership awarded under the Duterte Administration.
The project has 3 components:
- The existing terminal which can accommodate up to 4.2 million passengers annually;
- Fitting out the new terminal building that is projected to accommodate up to 8 million passengers annually: and,
- The management of the leases of the surrounding areas for general aviation industry, among others.
At present, Clark International Airport covers 19 domestic and 14 international destinations serving 686 weekly flights from a total of 18 airlines. LIPAD Corporation is committed to working towards expanding this network, connecting Clark to more domestic and international points and cementing its position as the premier gateway for Central and Northern Luzon.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Clark