Pasig City Jobs Legal Assistant Position at Philippine Estates Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Philippine Estates Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of legal assistant and be able to work in system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Philippine Estates Corporation|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assist Corporate Lawyers on their day to day activities
- Draft/Review contract as requested by Corporate Lawyers
- Assist Land Management team in preparing with regards to possible land acquisition
- Perform due diligence as instruction of Legal Counsel
- Handle tax declaration and tax compliance of acquired assets
- Secure government permits from various government agencies
- Graduate of Legal Management or Under Bar
- Experience in a real estate company is an advantage
- With good communication skills
- Must have effective interpersonal skills and good working ethics
- Keen to details and resourceful at all times
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippine Estates Corporation, 35th floor One Corporate Centre, Doña Julia Vargas Ave, corner, 1605 Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PHILIPPINE ESTATES CORPORATION started operations in May 1996. We envision to become a world class real state developer, utilizing state of the art design and technology to build development and communities of the highest value and quality. We aim to support the community and the government in pursuit of excellence, and in improving the quality of life of the Filipino.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)