Batangas Jobs Legal Officer Position at Yamaha Motor Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Legal Officer. For those of you who live in Batangas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Yamaha Motor Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Yamaha Motor Philippines|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for all the legal and government compliance, financial and landholding function of the company
- Legal support on drafting and negotiating contracts with external parties which includes preparing the necessary documents
- Leading in any litigations that may arise
- Ensuring that the organization has a clear and defined program for complying with the Philippine laws, including updates on relevant rules and regulations and awareness on how it may affect the Company’s business
- Coordinating with different government agencies with regards to permits and licenses processing as required
- Support the Human Resource Department on labor compliance and other legal matters
- Member of the Philippine Bar
- At least one to two years’ experience as corporate lawyer
- Depth knowledge on managing landholding company
- Experience in handling matters with regards to government agencies such as PEZA, BOI, SEC, BOC, NPC, IPO, taxation, labor, environmental legal compliance etc.
- Practice in litigation and preparing of legal documents
- Familiar with general accounting cycle
|Address||Yamaha Motor Philippines, Lot 1 & 2, Block 17, Lima Technology Center, MalvarTanauan City, 4233, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Creating Kando with products and services that exceed your expectations for society, for the world … Yamaha works to realize our corporate mission of creating Kando. Yamaha Motor is a company that has worked ever since its founding to build products defined by the concepts of “high-quality and high-performance” and “light weight and compactness” as we have continued to develop new technologies in the areas of small engine technology and FRP processing technology as well as control and component technologies. It can also be said that our corporate history has taken a path where “people” are the fundamental element and our product creation and other corporate activities have always been aimed at touching people’s hearts. Our goal has always been to provide products that empower each and every customer and make their lives more fulfilling by offering greater speed, greater mobility and greater potential. Said in another way, our aim is to bring people greater joy, happiness and create Kando* in their lives. As a company that makes the world its field and offers products for the land, the water, the snowfields and the sky, Yamaha Motor strives to be a company that “offers new excitement and a more fulfilling life for people all over the world” and to use our ingenuity and passion to realize peoples’ dreams and always be the ones they look to for “the next Kando.”
* Kando is a Japanese word for the simultaneous feelings of deep satisfaction and intense excitement that people experience when they encounter something of exceptional value.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance, Rice Subsidy, Shuttle/Transportation, Meal Allowance, Incentives, Mondays to Saturdays