Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Liaison Assistant Position at Japan Home, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Japan Home, Inc.|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Japan Home Centre
The first and only Japanese discount store in the country. Now it has grown into the country’s largest and #1 Japanese and lifestyle retail chain with over 200 branches nationwide!
- Graduate of any 4 year related course
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in processing government documents, permits & billings
- Willing to do field works
- Can work at Panay Ave. Quezon City
- Can start ASAP
- Handles on time business permit renewal and payment every quarter
- Processes all the transaction related to BIR such as but not limited to transfer employee’s RDO, permit, payment, 2307 and ITR
- Renewal Liaise and coordinates with different people from various sector in government and private entities
- Coordinates the processing of clearances, permits, licenses, and other significant documents required for business operations
- Initiates safekeeping of all sort of documents for record purposes
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Address||Japan Home Centre - Shopwise San Pedro, B-2 Rustan's Shopwise Brgy, San Pedro, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From a small one-priced house ware section, Japan Home Inc. (JHI) has grown into one of the major player in the retail industry with two different store brands nationwide.
Beginning in 2004, JHI introduced the first one-price Japanese store in the Philippines (Japan home Centre), a format more popularly known as the ¥ 100 store in Japan. Since then, JHI has developed a market for these type of concept. With good, quality merchandise, clean, attractive store image and friendly, courteous staff, JHI has developed a reputation as a one-stop, fun shop destination for all shoppers.
The Company offers a wide variety of consumer products from kitchenware, plastic ware, home decors, housekeeping, household chemicals, bathroom, storage and organizers, stationary, car accessories, DIY products, toys, gardening products, food snacks, personal accessories to personal care products.
Henceforth, JHI is committed to provide good service and quality yet affordable merchandise. Our major retail partners. SM Super Mall, Ayala Malls, Robinsons Mall, Walter Mart Community Malls, and Pure Gold.
Having the consumers as the basic foundation for our Company, our staffs are committed to provide the best quality service and merchandise. Combining the Filipino hospitality and the Japanese Courtesy, Japan Home Inc. has developed a shopping atmosphere that is so Japanese yet so Filipino alike. A high end shopping experience at very affordable price.
Our Store – Where others have failed, Japan Home Inc. has excelled. Quality and value often times go on separate ways. The biggest distinction of Japan Home Centre and Daiso Japan Store from other retail store is the quality and value it provides to all of its shoppers. Value does not come from the amount of money but from how much you can get from a certain price. This is the strong point of Japan home Inc. and the same reason we have committed ourselves to continue to pursue for excellence.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Monday- Saturday