Davao Jobs Liaison Nurse Officer (davao Based) (life And Health Hmp, Incorporated) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of LIAISON NURSE OFFICER (Davao based) (Life and Health HMP, Incorporated) with full time working hours for our company office, Jobstreet Philippines, for residents of Davao and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Jobstreet Philippines, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a LIAISON NURSE OFFICER (Davao based) (Life and Health HMP, Incorporated).
|Position||Liaison Nurse Officer (davao Based) (life And Health Hmp, Incorporated)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Facilitates administration of health benefits to all HMO members/cardholders through proper coordination between the patient and the provider.
- Maintains hospital & doctors’ databases.
- Addresses the questions and concerns of patients, families, and staff members.
- Investigates delays in treatment and effectively resolve any patient-physician issues or disputes.
- Handles all inquiries, concerns, and requests of members relative to their health benefits.
- Coordinates with the Billing/Collection Department of accredited hospitals regarding the status of confined client-member/s regarding the coverage of confined client-member/s.
- Responsible for the coordination of checks and payments of/for all accredited hospitals and doctors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Knowledgeable in hospital protocols and procedures
- Willingness to promote health and maintenance programs
- Ability to create a safe and comfortable environment for patients and staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to control emotions and remain objective during disputes and investigations
- Previous experience working in a medical setting
- Able to work individually or in a team
- Ability to handle complaints or challenging situations confidently.
- Broad understanding of patient confidentiality laws
- Willing to start ASAP
Employment Type: Full-time
|Address||STAFF ALLIANCE, INC., Unit 209-A Central Plaza 1 Building, JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City, Philippines, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days