Northern Mindanao Jobs Licensing Officer I Position at Civil Service Commission – Central Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Licensing Officer I with working hours for our company office, Civil Service Commission - Central Office, for residents of Northern Mindanao and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Civil Service Commission - Central Office, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Licensing Officer I.
|Civil Service Commission – Central Office
|Licensing Officer I
|Type of Work
Licensing Officer I in Northern Mindanao
For full job description please see PDF file on Civil Service Commission site by clicking on this job ad. To apply, please kindly follow the procedure described in the PDF file.
|FJMQ+G8M Civil Service Commission, Vamenta Blvd, Cagayan de Oro, 9000 Misamis Oriental, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Civil Service Commission was conferred the status of a department by Republic Act No. 2260 as amended and elevated to a constitutional body by the 1973 Constitution. It was reorganized under PD No. 181 dated September 24, 1972, and again reorganized under Executive Order no. 181 dated November 21, 1986. With the new Administrative Code of 1987 (EO 292), the Commission is constitutionally mandated to promote morale, efficiency, integrity, responsiveness, progressiveness, and courtesy in the Civil Service.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, CNA Benefits (Birthday Cash Gift, Christmas Grocery Allowance, Annual Amelioration, Uniform