Bulacan Jobs Local Revenue Collection Officer Iii (10) Position at Municipal Government of Baliuag, Bulacan – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bulacan and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱42,000 - ₱42,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Municipal Government of Baliuag, Bulacan – Government|
|Position||Local Revenue Collection Officer Iii (10)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 42.060|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 42.060|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 31, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Office of the City Treasurer
Plantilla Item No.: 10
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 18
Monthly Salary: Php 42,053.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
8 hours of relevant training
2 years of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than May 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||XV5X+QPM Office of the Municipal Administrator, Benigno S. Aquino Ave, Baliwag, Bulacan, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ESTHER V. CABIGAO
B.S Aquino Ave. Bagong Nayon, Baliwag,Bulacan
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days