Bicol Region Jobs Lubes Dispatcher Officer – Pilar, Sorsogon Position at SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Lubes Dispatcher Officer - Pilar, Sorsogon for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bicol Region and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Lubes Dispatcher Officer - Pilar, Sorsogon|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
Records and monitors inventory movement; Processes documents of all approved lubes sales orders (SO) transactions.
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. As Lubes Custodian
1.1 Arranging of stocks / Stacking of lubes products in accordance to established scheme and storage requirement
1.2 Monitors approved requests and SO through email and NetSuite system, respectively; checks Unlifted Orders
1.3 Prepare lubes products as indicated in approved requests and SO
1.4 Physical counting (inventory) of lubes stocks
1.5 Releasing of lubes products as approved with proper documentation
1.6 Responsible for stevedoring of lubes products to customer’s vehicle
1.7 Checking of items received and issued versus supporting documents
1.8 Cycle counting and reconciliation of inventory variances
1.9 Cleaning and housekeeping of area
2. As Document Controller
2.1 Encodes inventory movement transactions such as receiving and issuances
2.2 Monitors and records inventory balances
2.3 Prepares releasing documents such as Picking List and Delivery Receipt/MRIF and inventory reports
2.4 Collates and transmits acknowledged DR
2.5 Monitors dispatching supplies, forms and materials
2.6 Updating of Lubes Inventory working template
- College graduate, preferably with background in warehousing, may consider fresh graduates
- At least a year of experience in the oil and gas industry but fresh graduates can be considered
- Computer literate, Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications, Keen to details, Can multi-task, Can work with minimum supervision
- If experienced, preferably from the oil and gas industry
- Will work on shifting schedule
- Will work on extended hours including weekends and holidays, if needed
- Ready to change work location
- Physically fit to work
|Address||4PQV+MHV Seaoil, Tahao Rd, Legazpi City, 4500 Albay, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is a proudly FILIPINO company that shares and understands every Filipino's hopes for the future: a better economy, the youth achieving their dreams, and a healthy environment. As an organization, SEAOIL makes a conscious effort to do its part in fueling the nation towards success.
In 2020, SEAOIL earmarked Php 10 million to support the country’s efforts to fight COVID-19 as part of the #FuelPHtoRecovery campaign. The company likewise offered free fuel and discounts to frontliners from hospitals, local government units, and transport groups.
Through our innovative products, services, and programs, we remain true to our promise of “Fueling a Better Future.” Over the years, the company has been recognized for its performance and people practices. To name a few:
- In 2019, SEAOIL was included in BusinessWorld’s annual list of Top 100 Corporations in the Philippines, at rank 43.
- In the same year, SEAOIL received the Asia’s Best Employer Brand Award for the 5th consecutive year (since 2015).
- In 2018, SEAOIL won in the prestigious ASEAN Business Awards for the Priority Integration Sector (Energy).
As the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines, SEAOIL continues to expand its network to provide quality and affordable products to more Filipinos. We are committed to each and every one of our customers, because it is for them and through them that we are in this business.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Predominantly Hybrid, Smart Casual, Monday to Friday (Office-based), Monday to Sunday (Depot Operations)