Taguig City Jobs Management Accountant Section Manager Position at Century Pacific Food, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Century Pacific Food, Inc.|
|Position||Management Accountant Section Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
– Lead in providing weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to the management- Lead in the budget preparation, planning and forecasting of the business performance- Develop strategies on how to improve margins- Ensure achievement of volume and revenue targets by periodic coordination with marketing and sales.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in Management Accounting or Financial Planning and Analysis, preferably in similar industry
- CPA and other relevant certification is an advantage
- Strong analytical, numerical and strategic thinking skills coupled with a sound business knowledge
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas, Pasig
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Century Pacific Food, Inc., 32 Arturo, Bagumbayan, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In 1978, Century Pacific Food, Inc (CPFI) was founded with a singular core purpose: "To Nourish and Delight Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere.” Today, that purpose continues to guide us as we deliver delicious, nutritious, affordable, and sustainable food products to Filipinos at home and abroad.
You may know us from our brands, which lead the market in processed fish, meat, and dairy in the Philippines. These trusted brands, like Century Tuna, Argentina, 55, and Birch Tree, have touched the lives of countless Filipino families and will continue to proudly do so. We welcome new additions to our portfolio, Choco Hero, unMeat, and Vita Coco, that not only aim to scale the market further, but also to satisfy the diverse palate of Filipino households.
Our hard-won success with our food brands comes as a result of our steadfast commitment to collaboration and consumer-centricity—a commitment echoed throughout our community. With us, you will learn, grow, and succeed in an environment that seeks to develop you not just as a professional, but as a well-balanced human being.
Here at Century Pacific, we foster the spirit of integrity and entrepreneurship in every individual. Our hands-on approach to career development will teach you to overcome the odds and develop a passion for excellence matched only by your peers. Join us to collaborate on well-established food brands that nourish and delight everyone, everyday, everywhere.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays to Saturday (