Taguig City Jobs Marketing Administrative Executive Position at LIXIL PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Marketing Administrative Executive. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at LIXIL PHILIPPINES INC. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||LIXIL PHILIPPINES INC.|
|Position||Marketing Administrative Executive|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Work with IT to develop, maintain and enhance the marketing budget system.
- Act as administrator, performing maintenance tasks as needed and coordinating with IT to resolve issues.
- Generate monthly budget reports.
- Manage vendor accreditation process, keep a record of vendor database and accreditation documents
- Create Purchase Requests and Goods Receipts (ARIBA) and Payment Requests for external vendors
- Create Purchase Requests (SAP) and Payment requests for LIXIL entities
- Schedule department meetings (APAC Marketing meetings, Department meetings, etc.)
- Prepare agenda and coordinate with presenters
- Collect presentations, upload them in shared drive, and distribute them to attendees
- Arrange logistics, as needed
- Prepare presentations, as needed
- Create a directory of documents, including file naming conventions.
- Train department staff and market staff on how to use/navigate the documentation drive.
- Manage and maintain the documentation folder, ensuring folder owners are managing and maintaining their respective folders.
- Prepare and present regular reports (monthly brand report, monthly marketing budget report, and other reports as required)
- Conduct desk research, as required
6. Standards and Processes
- Comply with marketing standards
- Assist with the development/improvement of marketing standards and processes over time
7. Miscellaneous Duties
- Ad hoc duties, as required
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department’s overall competence by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explore opportunities to always add value to job accomplishments
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lixil Philippines Ltd. Co., 1634 McKinley Pkwy, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading