National Capital Region Jobs Master Planner Position at Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation)
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Our company, Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as master planner with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists top management in evaluating prospective projects, by providing holistic framework to achieve sustainable outcomes, in consideration of the natural environment, social, political, economic and government factors;
- Conducts research, data analysis, ocular inspection, coordination meetings, and other related tasks required to prepare conceptual master plans
- Prepares conceptual master plans of sustainable township communities;
- Prepares project presentation materials and present the same to top management, joint venture partners, investors and other major stakeholders of the project;
- Facilitates the decision making process of top management in the approval of the conceptual master plans;
- Prepares the detailed preliminary subdivision / land-use plans and seeks approval of top management thereof;
- Prepares final subdivision land-use plans after engineering inputs has been incorporated and seeks approval of top management thereof;
- Prepares site assessment/evaluation reports, Project Description, Comprehensive Development Plans, Environmental Report and other reportorial requirements as required by government permit and licensing agencies.
- Graduate of Architecture / Environmental Planning/ Urban Design/ Landscape Architecture
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years master planning design experience
- Experience in Real Estate and Subdivision Planning
- With strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- With effective verbal and written communication skills
- With solid decision-making abilities and keen attention to details
- With strong graphic (hand drawn or manual computer aided) skills
- Able to perform and proactive in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Able to work alone or with a team.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Opportunities for Career Growth and Development
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package and Benefits
- Company Stability and Business Success
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI) is the leading developer of master-planned integrated tourism estates in the Philippines, with a current landbank of 3,100 hectares in major tourist destinations – such as Boracay, Tagaytay and Batangas.
A Trailblazer in Integrated Tourism Estates.
GERI is positioned to be the Philippines’ powerhouse in master-planned fully integrated tourism development. It is putting the country on the global tourism map with massive, strategically located lifestyle and leisure estates in major tourist destinations.
GERI’s current portfolio of projects includes Boracay Newcoast, Boracay’s largest master-planned beach development, Twin Lakes near Metro Tagaytay, the country’s first and only vineyard resort community, Sta. Barbara Heights, a mixed-use township project in Iloilo and Southwoods City, a large-scale fully integrated township in the heart of Carmona, Cavite.
Through the leadership of real estate tycoon, Dr. Andrew L. Tan, GERI is transforming the country’s tourism landscape by enlivening the resort concept with world-class retail and business components and other exciting lifestyle elements.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 53503
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, HMO, Leave Credits, Company Uniform, Retirement Plan, HO - Mon. - Fri.; Site-based - Mon. - Sat.
- Specific Location: McKinley Hill, Taguig City