Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Meat Inspector I (ocv-13) Position at City Government of Antipolo – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
City Government of Antipolo - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Calabarzon & Mimaropa and surrounding areas as meat inspector i (ocv-13) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sciences & Food Tech/Nutritionist.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱17,000 - ₱17,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||City Government of Antipolo – Government|
|Position||Meat Inspector I (ocv-13)|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.880|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 16.880|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 03, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: RO IV
Plantilla Item No.: OCV-13
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 6
Monthly Salary: Php 16,877.00
CS Subprofessional/ First Level Eligibility
Completion of two years studies in college
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 03, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
HON. CASIMIRO A. YNARES II thru: DULCE AMOR L. BARCENA
City Mayor/City Government Department Head I CGO ANTIPOLO ML. Quezon St. cor. Carigma St. Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days