Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Medical Promotional Representative Position at Medical Center Trading Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Medical Center Trading Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of MEDICAL PROMOTIONAL REPRESENTATIVE and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Medical Center Trading Corporation
|Medical Promotional Representative
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Type of Work
- Graduate of any four year course, medical or science related course is an advantage
Introduces/offer , promotes , sells and collect , specific products of the company in an assigned zone or basic geographic sales subdivision ; do other related duties as maybe assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote and sell items carried by the company.
- Booking of orders received from customer.
- Receives stocks returned by the different customers and ensure that correct quantity and item description tally with RGS form and endorse to warehouse.
- Reconcile with warehouse receiver as needed.
- Extend utmost care to all company vehicles, detail bag, brochures, order form, O.R. Cellphone, etc.
- Ensure that proper product demo with promotional representative are properly implemented.
- Make customers discount/adjustment approval slip signed by the immediate supervisor and submit after collection together with a photocopy of official receipt, sales invoice and vouchers.
- Monitor all pending vouchers for private and government accounts to determine cause of delays of payments.
- Responsible in the preparation of govt. bidding documents, etc.
- Responsible in handling communication with customers and office staff.
- Check status of delivery to ensure customer satisfaction (complete/incomplete delivery)
- Ensure that collections are properly collected depending on terms of payments.
- Make sure that the outstanding D.R. , bonds ,tax certificate are properly monitor and collect.
- Monitor movement and display of all items delivered to Mercury Drug Stores as applicable.
Periodically (Weekly, Monthly, Annually)
- Submit report to sales supervisor ( Competitor’s price, new player competitor, bidding activities, sales prospect, 90 and 120 days account status).
- Monitor POS order from Mercury Drugstores- for ISS and provincial sales representative.
- Make suggestions to the sales supervisors on what different methods and strategies and how to integrate them so that the sales will improve and increase.
- submit daily coverage report to the supervisor and sales manager every 15th and 30th of the month.(Itinerary report)
Occasionally ( Audit, Emergency, Etc.)
- Emergency performing delivery.
- Attend conventions and product launching. Perform Product Knowledge and demo during scheduled MDC DSTC.
- must have at least 3 months notice of separation/resignation for proper endorsement of job responsibilities.
Skills, Knowledge and Judgement
- with pleasing personality, aggressive and have a good communication skills
- must be sales oriented and can work under minimal supervision
- willing to be assigned in any part of the Philippines.
- Experience in sales or promotional activities and familiarization with MCTC products is an advantage
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Medical Center Trading Corporation, Lim's Brotherhood Foundation Incorporated, Osmena Blvd. Cor. J LLorente St., Lungsod ng Cebu, 6000 Lalawigan ng Cebu, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"Medical Center Trading Corp. began as a modest provider of pharmaceuticals and basic surgical implements to the country’s medical and healthcare industries. Rodolfo Landahl, a Filipino of German ancestry, under the name Medical Center Drug Corporation, established it in 1946. Today, MCTC has numerous branches in Metro Manila, Cebu City, Davao City, Iloilo City, Lipa City, San Fernando City, Pampanga, and Urdaneta City in Pangasinan. A scheme for expanding to all 13 regions of the country is soon to be implemented, aside from the Sales Representatives to service hospitals, clinics, and laboratories. MCTC remain to be a subsidiary of the Mercury Group of Companies, Inc."
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits, COMPANY PENSION, MONDAY TO SATURDAY