La Union (San Fernando) Jobs Member Service Assistant For La Union Position at Public Safety Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (PSSLAI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Member Service Assistant for La Union with full time working hours for our company office, Public Safety Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (PSSLAI), for residents of La Union (San Fernando) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱15,000 - ₱17,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Public Safety Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (PSSLAI), is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Member Service Assistant for La Union.
|Company||Public Safety Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (PSSLAI)|
|Position||Member Service Assistant For La Union|
|Region||La Union (San Fernando)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 17.400|
MEMBER SERVICE ASSISTANT
The Member Service Assistant is primarily responsible for the marketing initiatives within their assigned region and meets the Association’s set targets for the year. The MSA is also responsible for the screening and evaluation of all membership and loan applications received in their assigned region, which includes but are not limited to assessment of loan/membership applications, submitted documents and others. The MSA also promotes and advises PSSLAI members on the products and services offered by the Association as well as handle all customer inquiries and ensure that the services provided by the Association is efficiently delivered to all concerned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs sales activities, from leads generation through closing deals on his/her assigned territory;
- Conducts info-drive about the Association’s products and services to all units of PNP,BFP and other branches of the public safety sector within his/her area of responsibility to disseminate and invite their personnel to become members of the Association as well as avail loan facilities and other services;
- Organizes and manages specific marketing itineraries, campaigns and promotional strategies from conception to completion in line with the direction of the Management;
- Performs market scanning or research in order to evaluate the demand for PSSLAI’s services as well as the presence of its competitors in the area where he/she is assigned at.
- Receives, assesses and processes loan applications by diligently following the parameters as set by the concerned process owners.
- Handles all customer inquiries on loan applications as well as other services and products provided by the Association to make sure that clients are well informed about the services that they could avail.
- Maintains and develops positive relationships with all PNP, BFP and other units of the Public Safety Sector to help achieve company targets on deposits, loans and membership generation.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- Required Skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word
- 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Willing to do field work
|City||La Union (San Fernando)|
|Address||PSSLAI La Union, Camp Brigidair General Oscar Florendo, Parian, San Fernando, La Union, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
On July 1, 2003, an institution that upholds the best interest of the Public Safety Sector in the country was founded. Following the separation of the Philippine National Police (PNP) from the Armed Forces of the Philippines and pursuant toRepublic Act 8367or an Act Providing for the Regulation of the Organization and Operation of Non-Stock Savings and Loan Associations which mandated that an Association shall confine its membership to a well-defined group of persons and shall not transact business with the general public, the Public Safety Savings and Loan Association, Inc. (PSSLAI) was born and established to serve the members of the PNP, the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), and the Bureau of Jail and Management Penology (BJMP).
With only 24 employees, 54 Million pesos in start-up capital, and a ground floor office at the Kiangan Hall in Camp Crame, PSSLAI centered on excellent service and innovative technology by creating products and services with the satisfaction and financial well-being of the public safety family in mind. PSSLAI Loans have the lowest interest rates in the industry with no hidden charges guaranteed. The Association also offers an array of investment opportunities with high dividends.
Through these, and the hard work and dedication of the PSSLAI Board of Trustees, Management, and employees, PSSLAI today is the most admired and credible savings and loan association with its growth testified by the loyalty and patronage of more than 200,00 members*, its 34 Billion and growing asset portfolio, a 12 storey State-of-the-Art green and intelligent building along EDSA Quezon City, a branch in Camp Crame, and standardized and fully-equipped Extension Offices in key cities nationwide.
PSSLAI is supervised and authorized by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas to conduct business and is endorsed by the PNP, BFP, BJMP, and PPSC leadership. PSSLAI was the only SLAI to be included in the Philippines’ Top 500 Corporations in 2015 and Top 400 Corporations in 2016 by the Philippine Business Profiles and Perspectives, Inc. and is recognized as one of the Drivers of Growth of the Philippine Economy.
Is it stable?
YES! Eversince it was established in 2003, we have provided the highest dividend to our members, i.e. up to 18% per annum, compared to other savings and loan associations. Almost 90% of our members are from the PNP and the remaining 10% of our members are from the public safety sector, i.e. BFP and NAPOLCOM. The PNP, BFP and NAPOLCOM are all established institutions of the country’s Executive branch and backed up by the Philippine Government. Our collection efficiency rate of 97.5% is the highest among all Savings and Loan Institutions. Hence, PSSLAI is definitely stable!
To achieve 100% membership in all Public Safety Agencies and become our Members’ first choice in all their financial needs.
To provide all our Members the opportunity to enjoy comprehensive financial and social benefits by offering customer-centric products and services built on relationships.
OUR CORE VALUES
Social Responsiveness and
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Company Uniform
- Specific Location: San Fernando La Union