Pasay City Jobs Messaging Agent (non-voice) Position at Telco Services International Pty Ltd-Branch Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Telco Services International Pty Ltd-Branch Office is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasay City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Messaging Agent (Non-Voice) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Telco Services International Pty Ltd-Branch Office|
|Position||Messaging Agent (non-voice)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Who are we?
TSA is an Australian-owned business specializing in helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country’s largest brands, across eight call centres in Australia and internationally.
We’re a purpose driven business and our mission is clear. We endeavor to create experiences that people love, by revolutionizing the way they connect and communicate with brands.
What should you expect from us?
- 27K Salary package
- Rotating day to mid shifts from 5am to 11pm (potential graveyard, weekend and overtime shifts)
- On-site in MOA Complex
- Non Voice
- HMO coverage with free dependent
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Australian Telco Account with the chance to grow with major partnerships in Australia and in the Philippines
- Progression and development with a career path
- Awesome R&R daily floor prizes, major cash giveaways, social events like end of year parties; there’s always something fun to get excited about!
What will a normal day look like?
You will engage customers, build rapport, retain & save customers by understanding their needs and offering value added solutions that will drive brand loyalty and advocacy for Telstra. You will also be required to:
- Navigate through multiple systems and customers whilst maintaining customer engagement through messaging
- Address concerns from new and existing customers
- Work a rotating roster, Monday – Sunday, 5am – 11pm (potential graveyard, weekend and overtime shifts)
- Work towards achievable Customer Service, Saves and Sales targets and KPIs
- Provide class leading customer experiences
If you have previous chat, customer service or sales experience, love technology and are looking to kick-start your career, you could be just the person we are looking for.
- Excellent communication skills
- Chat/Messaging Agent background is preferred in a BPO setting
- High school graduates must have at least 1 year BPO experience.
- Applicants who supported Telstra in other companies are subject for rehire eligibility check*
- Priority will be given to
- Applicants w/ experience
- Successful applicants with valid NBI clearance and government numbers.
- Online applications only
Hit the I’m Interested button to apply!
Can you think of a highly suitable referral? Select Refer a friend now!
*Terms & Conditions apply
At TSA, the health, safety and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more.
We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously.
Like & Share the TSA FB Page and be up to date with TSA News!
Check out our social media pages:
Philippines Office address:
14F Five E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Business Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1300
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We’re Australia’s leading specialists in CX consultancy and services.
We help grow client revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
We do this by combining the most energetic and confident culture in the industry with the most sophisticated CX solutions available anywhere in the world.
By making the customer experience more personalised and more human. By giving customers more control over what help they need, when they need it. By giving the brands we work for a voice that reflects who they are.
We’re a purpose driven business and our mission is clear. We endeavour to create experiences that people love, by revolutionising the way they connect and communicate with brands.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Life, Shifting schedule