National Capital Region Jobs Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Position at Department of Transportation and Communications – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Department of Transportation and Communications - Government, and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Social Services with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱40,000 - ₱52,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Department of Transportation and Communications – Government|
|Position||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.290|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 52.420|
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Project Development Officer) will be assigned under the Office of the Undersecretary for Railways and is responsible for the following:
• Creates / designs / maintains portfolio-level databases
• Executes functional and technical database specifications (including data cleansing, data migration, online dashboards, and all relevant user interfaces)
• Prepares user manuals and other required guidance for system administrators and users
• Conducts technical reviews of and consolidates required project physical and financial data periodically
• Coordinates with Project Management Offices for project information and data
• Performs all activities related to maintaining a successful database environment
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
• Must have familiarity with basic MS Excel functions, knowledgeable with Google Sheets / Google Data Studio / MS PowerBI, and PowerApps (optional, must at least be willing to learn),
• Has prior knowledge of data management principles and best practices
• Can analyze and visualize data (through maps, charts, and graphs) and turn it to actionable results for decision-making
Bachelor’s degree holder
Candidate must have at least two (2) years of relevant experience.
Candidate must have at least eight (8) hours of relevant training.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Employment Type: Job Order/Contract of Service (not permanent or regular)
Salary Grade: 15, 18
Monthly Salary : 40,290 – 52,417 (depending on the salary grade)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Department of Transportation, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Barangay Wack-Wack, Mandaluyong City, 1555, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Department of Transportation (DOTr) is the primary policy, planning, programming, coordinating, implementing and administrative entity of the executive branch of the government on the promotion, development and regulation of a dependable and coordinated network of transportation systems, as well as in the fast, safe, efficient and reliable transportation services.
As one of the first government agencies established under the Malolos Constitution on January 21, 1899, the DOTr plays a crucial role in accelerating the country's economic development. It provides the backbone for growth and enhances the country's competitive edge by providing effective and efficient transportation infrastructure systems that narrow the geographical and physical divide, connecting the country, its islands, and its people to the rest of the world.
By 2030, DOTr is a world class organization, providing integrated transport, connecting people, islands, families, communities and the nation with the rest of the world, and constantly responding for environmentally sustainable and global competitive transport.
To provide the country with efficient, effective, and secure transportation systems that are globally competitive, compliant with international standards, and responsive to the changing times.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), TBD