Central Luzon Jobs Nursing Attendant Ii (150107-2016) Position at BATAAN GENERAL HOSPITAL – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Nursing Attendant II (150107-2016). For those of you who live in Central Luzon and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, BATAAN GENERAL HOSPITAL - Government, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum degree of High School Diploma & Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱18,000 - ₱18,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BATAAN GENERAL HOSPITAL – Government|
|Position||Nursing Attendant Ii (150107-2016)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.560|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 17.560|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 1, 2023
Place of Assignment: Nursing Service Division
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DOHB-NATT2-150107-2016
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 6
Monthly Salary: Php 17,553.00
Elementary School Graduate
None Required (MC No. 10, s. 2013 – Category II)
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 1, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Original and Photocopy of Authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
4. Original and Photocopy of Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma;
5. Photocopy of Specialty Diplomate, Fellow, AO NO. 1 s. 199 (if applicable)
6. Photocopy Residency Training Certificate (if applicable)
7. Original and Photocopy of NBI Clearance
8. Photocopy of Philhealth Accreditation (if applicable)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Bataan General Hospital and Medical Center promotes an equal opportunity employment. All qualified applicants are treated equally without regard to age, status, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, educational background and disability.
|Address||MGHJ+C57 Bataan General Hospital And Medical Center, Manahan St, City of Balanga, 2100 Bataan, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARY JOY Q. POMER, RPsy
Supervising Administrative Officer
Manahan St., Brgy. Tenejero Balanga City, Bataan
Bataan General Hospital is committed to holistic, excellent and equitable medical care and other services towards total patient and customer satisfaction through continual improvement of Quality Management System processes. BGH adheres to all statutory, mandatory, and regulatory requirements to ensure standard implementation.
With it vision to be the leading multi-specialty medical center in Central Luzon by 2022. BGH intends to provide quality, excellent and affordable health care services through Best Medical Services for all patient and stakeholders which is Generally cost effective and affordable with subsidy for the marginalized, and delivered by Highly motivated, professional and competent staff and personnel.
Its quality objectives encompass (1) improvement of provision of health care to all patients through customers’ active participation, (2) improvement of availability and accessibility of hospital services to the community, (3) continual improvement of knowledge, skills and attitude of BGH employees and staff, (4) establishment of research and development program within the hospital, and (5) producing physicians trained in different fields of specialization.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, DOH prescribed uniform for all employees, Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays / Saturdays or Shift required