Central Luzon Jobs Occupational Therapist I (150014-2016) Position at BATAAN GENERAL HOSPITAL – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central Luzon and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Occupational Therapist I (150014-2016) in our business office, BATAAN GENERAL HOSPITAL - Government.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱27,000 - ₱27,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BATAAN GENERAL HOSPITAL – Government|
|Position||Occupational Therapist I (150014-2016)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 1, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Physical Rehabilitation Unit
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DOHB-OT1-150014-2016
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 1, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Original and Photocopy of Authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
4. Original and Photocopy of Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma;
5. Photocopy of Specialty Diplomate, Fellow, AO NO. 1 s. 199 (if applicable)
6. Photocopy Residency Training Certificate (if applicable)
7. Original and Photocopy of NBI Clearance
8. Photocopy of Philhealth Accreditation (if applicable)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Bataan General Hospital and Medical Center promotes an equal opportunity employment. All qualified applicants are treated equally without regard to age, status, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, educational background and disability.
|Address||MGHJ+C57 Bataan General Hospital And Medical Center, Manahan St, City of Balanga, 2100 Bataan, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARY JOY Q. POMER, RPsy
Supervising Administrative Officer
Manahan St., Brgy. Tenejero Balanga City, Bataan
Bataan General Hospital is committed to holistic, excellent and equitable medical care and other services towards total patient and customer satisfaction through continual improvement of Quality Management System processes. BGH adheres to all statutory, mandatory, and regulatory requirements to ensure standard implementation.
With it vision to be the leading multi-specialty medical center in Central Luzon by 2022. BGH intends to provide quality, excellent and affordable health care services through Best Medical Services for all patient and stakeholders which is Generally cost effective and affordable with subsidy for the marginalized, and delivered by Highly motivated, professional and competent staff and personnel.
Its quality objectives encompass (1) improvement of provision of health care to all patients through customers’ active participation, (2) improvement of availability and accessibility of hospital services to the community, (3) continual improvement of knowledge, skills and attitude of BGH employees and staff, (4) establishment of research and development program within the hospital, and (5) producing physicians trained in different fields of specialization.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, DOH prescribed uniform for all employees, Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays / Saturdays or Shift required