National Capital Region Jobs Office Admin. (urgent) Position at Livan Trade Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of OFFICE ADMIN. (URGENT). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Livan Trade Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱19,000 - ₱23,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Livan Trade Corporation|
|Position||Office Admin. (urgent)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.000|
LIVAN TRADE CORPORATION – a Utility Construction Industry Pioneering Firm in TELECOM, WATER & EQUIPMENT Installation with Various Projects in Line with Open Trench, Drilling, Fiber Optic Installation, Underground Facilities and Utility Project – is in Need of :
OFFICE ADMIN (URGENT)
Basic Qualifications :
- Graduate of Any 4 Year Course.
- Maintains Construction Records. Can Manage Clerical Works Like Basic Timekeeping and Arranging Employee Intineraries
- Assists Project Engineers and Operations Manager
- Knowledge with Basic Computer Operations Like MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint Presentation.
- 17Willing to be Assigned at San Juan City.
- Can Start ASAP.
Contact Detail :
TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM
Recruitment & Placement Section
Mobile No. 09176346591
Corporate Address :
No. 151 Aurora Boulevard, Corner G. Reyes.
Barangay Salapan, San Juan City.
Landmark : LRT 2 Station, J. Ruiz Station. Only 5 Minute Walk – Away
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Livan Trade Corporation, 612 Pinaglabanan, San Juan, 1500 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LIVAN TRADE CORPORATION, is a private construction and trading company and a member of Philippine Contractors Association, Inc.(PCA) and Association of Carriers & Equipment Lessor, Inc. (ACEL).
Considered to be one of the pioneering firms in the country in the field of both Fiber Blowing using the state-of-the-art technologies in fiber optic installation, likewise OPEN TRENCH and TRENCHLESS TECHNOLOGY such as Horizontal Directional Drilling,Plowing,Molling and various trenchless state-of-the-act methods which greatly its enhanced the company’s objective for Efficiency and Cost effectiveness for its various underground utility works-its knowledge was improved through the years of hard work and dedication from different individuals who are well thought of team effort and organized planning.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 000-057-225-000
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday to Friday 8:30 - 6:30 PM