Quezon City Jobs Office Administrator Position at Light For All Foundation Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Office Administrator. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Light For All Foundation Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least High School Diploma & Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱15,000 - ₱20,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Light For All Foundation Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
• Answering and directing phone calls, emails, and other forms of communication.
• Coordinating meetings and appointments, scheduling conference rooms, and making travel arrangements.
• Managing office supplies and equipment assets, asset tagging, and asset inventory.
• Overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of the office.
• Providing administrative support to staff and other departments.
• Developing and implementing office policies and procedures.
• Performing other administrative and bookkeeping tasks as needed
- Property & Office Administration – Housekeeping, Security, Cleanliness & Sanitation (inc. Pest Control), Inventory of Office Assets, Petty Cash Management, Archiving, and Documentation Office Storage.
- Facility Management – Utilities (Power, Water), Equipment (AC, Water Pump, Water Tank), Technical works related under property, Government-Mandated Permits, Inspections of Gov’t branches.
- Procurement – All purchases for office, facility, and property needs.
- Will lead and handle admin staff, and provide proper delegation of tasks.
• Proven experience as an office administrator or in a similar role
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in accounting software, such as QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Light For All Foundation, Inc., 36a Madasalin Street, Diliman, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Light for All was established in the Philippines early in 2011, as a central Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). Light for All is registered under the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD). The registration with DSWD allows SMCOF to open branches and run activities in Metro Manila.
Since its establishment in 2011, Light for All invested in establishing a residential center for girls who are exposed to Gender-Based Violence (GBV) and Domestic abuse. This center is managed by licensed professionals and volunteers in this field and is providing comprehensive residential services to, on average, 15-18 girls.The center ensures equitable access to high-quality education in reputable schools and universities for all its residents. In addition, the foundation provides girls-centered social, medical, and psychological support to ensure balanced personal development and growth. In addition, the foundation provides different types of training, group exercises, and community work to increase the self-esteem of girls, re-establish healthy non-risky relations with girls’ families and encourage volunteerism spirits, and support their integration into their communities, as changing agents for the girls and women in the nearby neighborhoods.
In 2019 and due to the expansion of the community-based services of the foundation such as medical missions, field exposure to other facilities and institutions serving disadvantaged populations and key populations, and disaster response activities during the time of pandemic; the foundation decided to revise its strategic directions to diversify its activities towards more sustainable developmental activities to improve the quality different Filipinos’ lives, through strategically designed sustainable activities to inspire and empower Filipino families with an emphasis on equity and dignity.
At the same time, the organization will take the necessary actions to expand geographically, within the available resources, beyond the currently served communities, to provide comprehensive health, social and economic development activities, and opportunities to more families in other communities.
Although the foundation will expand its mandate and nature of its activities, the focus will remain on empowering and equipping girls and women with the required knowledge, tools, and skills to be the catalytic agents for positive changes for their respective families and communities.
I.VISION, MISSION, GOALS & OBJECTIVES
Inspired and empowered Filipino Families
We envision inspired, empowered, and dignified Filipino families through creating a critical mass of empowered women and girls as changing agents, engaging communities in participatory programmatic planning and implementation, developing beneficiaries-centered innovative activities and interventions, and transforming norms and culture.
´Full and inclusive participation:we believe in full and inclusive participation by all and that every person in the communities we are working in has the right to contribute their knowledge, skills, and talents without prejudice.
´Gender equality and empowerment: Advocate for and integrate gender equality and women and girls’ empowerment in different programmatic activities on both the strategic and operational levels.
´Respect and Dignity: Treat all with respect and dignity with no prejudice nor judgment, considering existing cultural values and beliefs, to encourage all to actively engage and participate in different programmatic activities.
´Evidence-based: Different programmatic activities will be driven by the available data and information, shaped by the needs and gaps of the beneficiaries, and guided by clear indicators and milestones to be able to measure progress and outcomes
´Prioritize marginalized and disadvantaged communities and populations: We are committed to working with marginalized communities, improving their lives, alleviating their suffering, and developing a vision for change that will make a meaningful difference in their lives.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Specific Location: cubao