Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs One (1) Administrative Aide Vi Position at BATANGAS STATE UNIVERSITY – LIPA
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as One (1) Administrative Aide VI. For those of you who live in Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, BATANGAS STATE UNIVERSITY - LIPA, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BATANGAS STATE UNIVERSITY – LIPA|
|Position||One (1) Administrative Aide Vi|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 28, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: (Under Job Order Status: To be assigned at the Office of Guidance and Counseling, BatStateU-Lipa)
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: SG-6
Salary: Php 119.68 per hour
Bachelor’s degree holder.
At least 2 years of relevant experience preferably in government institutions or academe.
- Psychological Testing and Administration, Psychological Report Writing, Group and Activity Facilitation, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Communication, Interpersonal, Technology Skills and Professional Integrity, Records and Data Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule student clientele for assessment and counseling.
- Communicate the appointed schedules of assessment and counseling services to the client.
- Coordinate guidance activities with student organizations and supreme student council.
- Communicate upcoming guidance activities to the College Deans and VCAA.
- Schedule appointments of meetings of Guidance Head to parent/guardian, office heads, and college deans.
- Monitor and accommodate office inquiries and services in the official email and Facebook page account and onsite.
- Organize and compile office files and document.
- Prepares files and information for Guidance Orientation for students and faculty.
- Distributes, retrieves and organizes Student Information Sheet (SIS) and Student Information Updating Form (SIUF). Maintains and updates students’ cumulative records.
- Assist in the conduct of Routine Interview with freshmen and transferees.
- Assist in the conduct of Exit Interviews for transferees, shifters and graduating students. Facilitates student appraisal through referral.
- Accepts and prepares Certificate of Good Moral Character (CGMC).
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report of the office.
- Document held activities.
- Partake in planning, development, implementation and evaluation of Plan of Action and Calendar Activities
- Partakes in employee development and cultural activities of the University.
- Attends trainings and seminar-workshops for Guidance Personnel.
- Practices ethics in guidance and counseling (see ACA Code of Ethics).
- Performs other related tasks from time to time.
Qualified and interested applicants may send their application thru http://project.batstate-u.edu.ph/hr/publcs/job_view/1177 and look for Administrative Aide VI – Office of Guidance and Counseling (Lipa Campus) job posting then click APPLY NOW button or send it to [email protected] with subject Re: Application for Administrative Aide VI – Office of Guidance and Counseling, submission of application is from May 18, 2023 to May 28, 2023:
Below are the following application requirements:
1. Application Letter addressed to:
Atty. ALVIN R. DE SILVA
Thru: Ms. ESTER M. IGLOPAS
2. Updated resume and fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (with recent passport-sized picture, CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
3. Scanned copy of work experience sheet (Attachment to CS Form No. 212) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
4. Scanned copy of Transcript of Records
5. Scanned copy of Diploma
6. Scanned copy of Certificate of Eligibility/License/Ratings (if any)
7. Scanned copy of other credentials:
- Certificate/s of Employment (if previously employed)
- Relevant certificate of Training/Seminars attended (for webinars, kindly attach as well your proof of attendance or screenshot of emailed certificates, for verification).
NOTE: KINDLY SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS IN ONE (1) PDF FILE ONLY. INCOMPLETE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESS. FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE.
The above position is for immediate hiring. Terms and conditions of employment will be discussed during interview. For additional information you may also call (043) 774-2526 loc.3112.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|City||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Atty. ALVIN R. DE SILVA
Ms. ESTER M. IGLOPAS
Head, Human Resource Management Office Batangas State University-Lipa
Email: [email protected]
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays