Online English Teacher (home-based) Vacancies at UNHOOP PHILIPPINES,INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
UNHOOP PHILIPPINES,INC has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Armm, Bicol Region, C.A.R, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, Soccsksargen, Caraga, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas & Ilocos Region and surrounding areas as online english teacher (home-based) with part time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Education/Training & Education.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱14,000 - ₱20,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Online English Teacher (home-based)
|C.A.R, Cagayan Valley, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking for teachers who are interested to be a part of our team of tutors. You will be teaching English to Japanese and/or Taiwanese students of different age groups. A majority of our students are working professionals.
You will have the freedom to choose your own schedules as long as you can include these certain requirements:
- Must be able to teach for at least 10 hours per week
- Must open classes both weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- May open between 5 AM to 12 AM
- No specific time is required but currently, classes within these times (8 AM to 8 PM) are preferred (peak hours)
- For those who are interested to start a career in ESL, UNHOOP Tutors are also eligible to attend a TESOL certificate program with our partner school at a discount.
- Free ESL training with **Signing bonus and Newbies’ bonus (**Once you graduate from training).
- Have a good command of the English language or be able to communicate in English.
- Know how to use Skype.
- Be willing to be trained.
- Must be willing to register as a freelancer with the BIR and get a COR.
The following are a plus, but they are not required:
- Background in ESL
- TESOL Certificate
- Knowledge in Japanese/ Chinese language
- Stable internet connection
- Minimum upload speed of 0.5 MBPS
- Minimum download speed of 1 MBPS
- Connection via WIFI or LAN cable is fine
- We cannot accept pocket WIFI or mobile tethering (Pre-paid internet is not allowed)
- Your own Desktop/Laptop (Windows are ideal. You may use Mac, but you must invest in your own Skype call recorder)
- Webcam (Built-in or external is fine)
- Headset with a stick-type microphone
- Quiet and private room
- Bedroom, Study Room, and Private Office are okay
- Common areas like the Living room and Dining area are not allowed
Additional requirement for applicants who have previous work experience or are currently working full-time, kindly prepare the following documents so that we can check them during the interview:
- BIR Forms (latest copy of any 1 of these)
- Form 2316
- Form 1905
- Form 1902
- Form 1901
- TIN verification slip
- Or any BIR form that states your RDO code
- Proof of address (any 1 of these)
- Barangay certificate
- Government ID (your name and address should be visible. Ex. Driver’s license)
- Proof of billing (your name and address should be visible. Ex. Internet, Phone, or Electricity bills)
During the interview, we will check your RDO (Revenue District Office/BIR branch), and applicants who will pass will need to update their RDO (in case their TIN isn’t registered in the RDO based on their residence). The update is a prerequisite to join the training. If you don’t have a TIN yet, please disregard this. Salary: All our tutors start at a base rate of PHP 55 per 25-minute class. Besides that base rate, you can increase your earnings as long as you are eligible for the following incentives which will be discussed further in training:
- Japanese speaker incentive
- Performance incentive – may go up every 3 months depending on the tutor’s performance
Training Schedule and Details:
- Training will be done online via Skype
- Tuesday – Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM for 7-10 days depending on your performance
- Tuesday – Saturday from 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM for 7-10 days depending on your performance
** The afternoon training schedule is for pooling.
At Unhoop Philippines, we believe in enriching the students’, tutors’, and employees’ lives with free-thinking, passion, and love! We are looking for teachers who also believe in the importance of free-thinking, compassion, and love; who are seeking professional growth in the ESL industry; who are dedicated to developing students; and who are flexible, adaptable, and willing to perform beyond what is expected. If you think this description matches your mindset and your work ethic, join our team.
|3500, UNITOP, 114 Balzain Hwy, Tuguegarao, 3500 Cagayan, Philippines
- Work at the comforts of your own home
- Have the freedom to choose your own schedule
- Competitive Rate
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNHOOP Philippines, Inc. was established on September 2009, under the parent company of Kensetsu System Co. Ltd., whose industry involves IT and software development. Because of its success, it has decided to broaden its horizon and try out new endeavors. And thus, UNHOOP Philippines Inc. was founded.
With reasonable fees and high quality service,UNHOOP Philippines Inc. aims to become the best Online English School for ESL learners who wish to become proficient in speaking the English language. Not to mention, providing talented and capable Filipinos a means of earning commendable income.
The company’s operations highly depend on the Internet, utilizing one of the most popular communication applications known as Skype as the mode of teaching and means of communicating with students and teachers alike.
Since its establishment, UNHOOP Philippines Inc. has grown exponentially and is now one of the top Online English schools in Japan known for its quality teaching, good service, and excellent educators. With more than 400 tutors, the company is seeking to expand beyond Japan in providing English lessons. It aims to reach out to other non-English speaking countries who share the same aspiration and objective, to become an excellent English speaker.
We offer fun, effective, and excellent services to help students become competent English communicators and reach their dreams.
We believe in enriching the students', tutors', and employees' lives with free thinking, passion, and love
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 2:00PM-11:00PM, Rest days on Mon-Tue or Wed-Thurs
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- job vacancies for Not Specified
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of C.A.R 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Cagayan Valley 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Visayas 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Eastern Visayas 2023
- Online English Teacher (home-based) position job vacancies
- Part-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Part-Time job vacancies in C.A.R 2023
- Part-Time job vacancies in Cagayan Valley 2023
- Part-Time job vacancies in Central Visayas 2023
- Part-Time job vacancies in Eastern Visayas 2023