Negros Occidental (Bacolod) Jobs Online English Teacher (office-based, Full-time, Bacolod) Position at UNHOOP PHILIPPINES,INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Online English Teacher (Office-based, Full-time, Bacolod). For those of you who live in Negros Occidental (Bacolod) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, UNHOOP PHILIPPINES,INC, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱15,000 - ₱21,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Online English Teacher (office-based, Full-time, Bacolod)|
|Region||Negros Occidental (Bacolod)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 21.000|
- Must be residing in Bacolod City or around the area
- Must be willing to work on-site (in our Bacolod office)
- Must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree (4-5 year course)
- Must have a good command of the English language (both written and oral)
- Can handle students of different levels
- Must know how to use Skype or Zoom
- Must be willing to be trained
The following are a plus but they are not required:
- Background in ESL or teaching (related educational background or work experience)
- TESOL Certificate
- Knowledge in Japanese/ Chinese language
- Has had teaching experience
- Has experience working with children
Perks and Benefits:
- Get monthly attendance and performance incentives and other bonuses*
- Learn how to teach ESL the right way by attending our intensive ESL teaching training with Training Allowance
- Enhance your teaching and language skills
- Participate in company gatherings/parties
- HMO once regularized
- All government benefits
- Conditions apply (e.g. attendance, performance, signing bonus, etc.)
- Training Allowance
Salary: Earn up to PHP21,00 inclusive of incentives!
Working Hours: (Temporary)
- Two rest days: 1 PM to 10 PM (2 weekday rest days ex. Monday-Tuesday)
- One rest day: 4 PM to 10 PM (1 weekday rest day: Wednesday)
*Original schedule for this position (will be followed once the transportation situation is back to normal):
- Two rest days: 2 PM to 11 PM (2 weekday rest days ex. Monday-Tuesday)
- One rest day: 5 PM to 11 PM (1 weekday rest day: Wednesday)
- Weekdays (7-10 days depending on your performance)
- Training will be done at the office
- For the first 5 days (orientation training):
Tuesday to Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM (including a 1-hour break) or 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM (including a 1-hour break) – PM schedule is for pooling
- Day 6 onwards (hands-on):
For 2-5 days: from 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM Office Location: 3rd floor Annex Building Negros First Cybercenter Hernaez-Lacson St. Bacolod City.
At Unhoop Philippines, we believe in enriching the students’, tutors’, and employees’ lives with free-thinking, passion, and love! We are looking for teachers who also believe in the importance of free-thinking, compassion, and love; who are seeking professional growth in the ESL industry; who are dedicated to developing students; and who are flexible, adaptable, and willing to perform beyond what is expected.
|Region||Negros Occidental (Bacolod)|
|Address||UNITOP, Gonzaga Street, Poblacion, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Filipina|
- Get monthly attendance and performance incentives
- Receive HMO (upon regularization) and all government benefits
- Intensive ESL teaching training with Training Allowance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNHOOP Philippines, Inc. was established on September 2009, under the parent company of Kensetsu System Co. Ltd., whose industry involves IT and software development. Because of its success, it has decided to broaden its horizon and try out new endeavors. And thus, UNHOOP Philippines Inc. was founded.
With reasonable fees and high quality service,UNHOOP Philippines Inc. aims to become the best Online English School for ESL learners who wish to become proficient in speaking the English language. Not to mention, providing talented and capable Filipinos a means of earning commendable income.
The company’s operations highly depend on the Internet, utilizing one of the most popular communication applications known as Skype as the mode of teaching and means of communicating with students and teachers alike.
Since its establishment, UNHOOP Philippines Inc. has grown exponentially and is now one of the top Online English schools in Japan known for its quality teaching, good service, and excellent educators. With more than 400 tutors, the company is seeking to expand beyond Japan in providing English lessons. It aims to reach out to other non-English speaking countries who share the same aspiration and objective, to become an excellent English speaker.
We offer fun, effective, and excellent services to help students become competent English communicators and reach their dreams.
We believe in enriching the students', tutors', and employees' lives with free thinking, passion, and love
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 2:00PM-11:00PM, Rest days on Mon-Tue or Wed-Thurs