Makati City Jobs Open Banking Development Officer (project Management) – Digital Channels Position at Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Bank of the Philippine Islands, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as open banking development officer (project management) - digital channels and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Bank of the Philippine Islands|
|Position||Open Banking Development Officer (project Management) - Digital Channels|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Open Banking Platform Development Officer is responsible for the development and deployment of the different APIs for the Open Banking Platform. This covers managing the development of new services, features and enhancements for the Open Banking Platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the development of platforms that provide business value or support platform objectives
- Reviews business requirements, writes user requirement or use cases and collaborate with the applicable stakeholders to ensure consistent customer experience
- Ensures quality of features through various UAT and regression activities
- Collaborates with internal and external partners for the timely delivery of features
- Coordinates with corresponding units for timely resolution of production incidents
- Leads enhancements and bug fixes
- Monitors and responsible for Service availability, Transaction count and amount, and Enhancements deployed
- Works closely with internal teams and external partners
- Perform all other related functions which may be assigned by the Division Head
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course, preferably in any business, IT, marketing or related courses. Post graduate is an advantage
- Must have at least knowledge or experience in Project Management and/or Product Management
- 1-3 years of experience in delivery of Open API or Open Banking projects is an advantage
- Must have above-average communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be knowledgeable in MS office programs (Word, PPT, Excel, Project, and Visio)
- Must be abreast with business processes and trends / issues
- Must be amenable to work on a hybrid set-up
- Must have good grasp of banking and technology related trends
- Must be a teamplayer and highly motivated
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H259+32V Bank of the Philippine Islands, Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1851, Bank of the Philippine Islands is the first bank in the Philippines and in the Southeast Asian region. BPI is a universal bank and together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, it offers a wide range of financial products and solutions that serve both retail and corporate clients.
BPI's services include consumer banking and lending, asset management, insurance, securities brokerage and distribution, foreign exchange, leasing, and corporate and investment banking.
The bank has a network of over 800 branches in the Philippines, Hong Kong and Europe, and close to 3,00 ATMs and CDMs (cash deposit machines).
The establishment of BPI, originally known as El Banco Español Filipino de Isabel II, ushered in the start of the Philippine banking and finance industry. The bank performed many functions, from providing credit to the National Treasury to printing and issuing currency, making it in effect the country's first Central Bank. BPI proudly carries on this tradition, financing many private and public sector initiatives and enterprises in support of economic growth and nation building.
BPI is acknowledged as a leading provider of financial services in the Philippines.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Iloilo City