National Capital Region Jobs Operations Assistant – 13217499454 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Operations Assistant - 13217499454. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Support Shepherd, and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Operations Assistant - 13217499454|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
**LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES**
Position : Operations Assistant
Schedule : Mondays to Fridays; 9:00AM to 5:00PM US Pacific Time (PST)
Salary range : $800 to $1,400/month
BACKGROUND OF THE COMPANY
The company is rapidly growing, vertically integrated real estate private equity firm. We focus on value-add investment opportunities and our portfolio consists of retail and office properties across the United States. The company is backed by an impressive and diverse network of advisors with expertise and leadership in real estate, retail, technology, and finance. Our successful investment strategy, strong capital backing, and rapid growth creates a unique environment for excellent candidates to join a dynamic, enthusiastic team and grow along with the organization.
Become the best owner-operator of strip retail in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to hire an Offshore Operations Assistant who will support the company’s Asset Management, Leasing and Tenant Coordination teams. Successful candidates will be expected to effectively self-manage their assigned workload involving data entry, assignment tracking, managing inboxes and various other operational and administrative tasks. This position will be responsible for monitoring and recording critical business information in various platforms to provide their team with reliable information to make business decisions.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a consistently high level of service to other business units (i.e Leasing, Asset Management, Property Management, Legal, Tenants)
- Process and records deal data provided by internal team timely and accurately
- Compiles and distributes regular recurring reports for weekly update meetings
- Produces presentation materials with direction from management and/or team leads
- Maintains consistency with various company form documents used company wide
- Research lease agreements and tenant data to generate summary reports
- Maintains tenant design criteria manuals for each assigned property
- Tracks and monitors all delivery dates required by a lease
- Work one on one with manager(s) to set goals for outstanding tasks
- Track and organize cross departmental communication to gather information and documentation
- Compile and combine various documents for review
- Use google sheets to track various information
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative support or data compilation role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with Google Sheets
- Experience with Google Workspace, and familiarity with Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); Above Average to Excellent Communication
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, with different audiences
- Team player who is organized, proactive, and works well with others
- Comfortable working in a high-growth organization with a sense of urgency
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with commercial leasing language, retail lease agreements, and/or paralegal experience a plus
- Fully remote
- Will work 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM US Pacific Time (PST)
Holidays : PH Regular Holidays
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.