Palawan Jobs Paralegal Position at PLATINUM GROUP METALS CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Paralegal in our company, PLATINUM GROUP METALS CORPORATION. For candidates who reside in Palawan and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|PLATINUM GROUP METALS CORPORATION
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
To assist lawyers in all stages of corporate transactions and with the preparation of documents necessary to comply with all government regulations in the conduct of business activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide a range of legal and administrative support in the day-to-day functions of the Legal Department which may include the following:
· Study basic legal procedures
· Perform records and factual research
· Organize, analyze, cross-check and validate the information
· Draft correspondence, reports, and other documentation
· Check or review legal forms and documents for accuracy
· Maintain databases and case files
· Develop a checklist of requirements and keep tabs on due dates for the Company’s compliance and reportorial duties
· Liaise as may be authorized with offices like the Securities and Exchange Commission, Department of Labor and Employment, and Bureau of Immigration.
Minimum Educational Requirements
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, AB English, Political Science, Legal Management, LLB or similar courses
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, but related experience will be an advantage
Knowledgeable in all facets of documentation
Excellent command of the English language
Proficient in oral and written communication
Excellent computer skills
Must be willing to work In Brooke’s Point, Palawan
Full time position available
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PGMC is a Filipino company that was organized in 1983 (originally as Caschrome Corporation). The company is engaged in the exploration, mine development, processing and marketing of nickel ore and value-added products for the international market.Operating for only six years, Platinum Group Metals Corporation or PGMC has already achieved results beyond expectations. We are considered as one of the country’s flagship projects and was granted pioneer status by the Philippine Board of Investments for locating its operation in a Less Developed Area (LDA)Our mining site in Cagdianao, Claver, Surigao Del Norte posted an increase of more than tenfold in production in just a period of five years. From a volume of less than 500,00 wet metric tons in 2007, PGMC shipped 5.9 million wet metric tons in 2012.PGMC has built a name that doesn’t just aim to profit but to build a balanced, strong partnership with stakeholders, government and the community.”
- Industry: Mining
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Vacation/Sick Leave, Medical Benefit, Mondays to Fridays