Quezon City Jobs Partnerships Officer For Manila Water Foundation Position at Manila Water Company, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Manila Water Company, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Partnerships Officer for Manila Water Foundation and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Manila Water Company, Inc.|
|Position||Partnerships Officer For Manila Water Foundation|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manage the effective relationship and collaboration with external partners to meet the Foundation’s objectives; Build, enhance and sustain the Foundation’s financial, non-financial resources to support the implementation of WASH and environmental programs
- Provide input on fundraising strategies and donor prospecting
- Perform due diligence research on organizations and donor agencies that give out grants or long-term partnerships
- Prepare the concept notes, proposals, presentation materials for potential grants from donor agencies or funders
- Provide accurate program data in the preparation of concept notes, proposals, presentation materials for potential grants from donor agencies or funders
- Coordinate and assist in scheduling and setting up / exploratory meetings with prospective partners and/or donors / sponsors
- Provide support to strengthen relations with current and potential donors / sponsors
- Invite and coordinate with media organizations for partnerships, coverages, and other media-related projects
- Prepare required reports, documentations and database of donors / sponsors
- Ensure the continuing engagement with the donors from lead generation to donor care
- Implement regular coordination and communication with the donors relative to the successful conduct of project collaboration
- Prepare institutional PR Tools including but not limited to signages, posters, leaflets/fliers, backdrops, and certificates for the Foundation’s programs
- Implement promotional strategies to magnify the Foundation’s programs that will attract potential donors, partners and volunteers
- Source possible award giving bodies that will highlight the accomplishments of the Foundation’s programs
- Facilitate and finalize the award entries in coordination with the program teams, especially their contents and visuals
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or any related course
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience in resource mobilization and/or communications, preferably in the NGO / Foundation, media or public relations setting
- Must have highly developed conceptual and creative skills with advanced knowledge on communications tool
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Manila Water Company, Inc., MWSS Administration Building, 489 Katipunan Road, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Manila Water Company holds the exclusive right to provide water and used water services to the eastern side of Metro Manila (“Manila Concession” or “East Zone”) under a Concession Agreement (“CA”) entered into between the Company and Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (“MWSS”) in August 1997. The original term of the concession was for a period of 25 years to expire in 2022. The Company’s concession was extended by another 15 years by MWSS and the Philippine Government in 2009, thereby extending the term from May 2022 to May 2037.
The Company provides water treatment, water distribution, sewerage and sanitation services to more than six million people in the East Zone, comprising a broad range of residential, semi-business, commercial and industrial customers. The East Zone encompasses 23 cities and municipalities spanning a 1,400-square kilometer area that includes Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasig, Pateros, San Juan, Taguig, Marikina, most parts of Quezon City, portions of Manila, as well as the following towns of Rizal: Angono, Antipolo, Baras, Binangonan, Cainta, Cardona, Jala-Jala, Morong, Pililia, Rodriguez, San Mateo, Tanay, Taytay, and Teresa.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)