Quezon City Jobs Payroll Accounting Staff Position at Styleright Global Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Payroll Accounting Staff with full time working hours for our company office, Styleright Global Corporation, for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱19,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Styleright Global Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Payroll Accounting Staff.
|Company||Styleright Global Corporation|
|Position||Payroll Accounting Staff|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.500|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.000|
- Update payroll Excel for all companies at every cut-off.
- Backtrack payroll details file for unpaid/ un-deducted payments from previous cut-offs due to the following ff reasons: ee was on ML, ee was on temporary leave, no dtr/late dtr submission, sickness or floating status.
- Update the Payroll Details File at every cut-off.
- Download and print Itime SM Logs and Non-SM Logs
- Perform manual timekeeping and payroll
- Encode payroll details – every cut-off
- Backtrack logs from the RDS portal for comparison with the submitted DTR.
- Payroll Reconciliation – verifies the employment time period to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Validate and ensure the accuracy of paid overtime.
- Check the correct coding of all payroll costs: earnings, employee deductions, taxes, etc.
- Coordinate with the payroll team for any issues regarding data indicated on the DTR and ensure that the same is corrected in a timely manner.
- Review paid holidays, sick and vacation leave for pay eligibility.
- Ensure the correct and up-to-date employee rate.
- Finalize payroll reports for computation of government-mandated benefits (SS, PHIC, and HDMF) and tax.
- Prepare monthly payroll expense report
- Prepare 13th Month Pay computation
- Prepare an annualization report
- Alphalist encoding to BIR Portal
- Prepare Payroll Forecast
- Payroll journal entry (new system)
Validate and ensure the accuracy of final pay computations.
1601C/1604C BIR Reporting & EFPS/BIR filing
Backtrack of OT payments from 2022.
BIR annualization report & E-submission
Assist in BIR compliance requirements
1. Graduate of any 4- year Business Management Course or any HR/accounting-related course.
2. Preferably with 1-2 years experience in payroll.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Styleright Global Corporation is a vertically integrated distributor and retailer of branded timepieces and jewelry. Our portfolio of watch brands include Seiko, Casio, Coach, Timberland, Kenneth Cole, Armitron, Maserati, Ben Sherman, Cherie Paris, Mossimo, Zoo York, Alba and MVMT, sold across more than 150 points of sale nationwide.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 235-020-197-000
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual - Semi Casual