Makati City Jobs Payroll Specialist | Makati Position at MedGrocer
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MedGrocer is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Payroll Specialist | Makati and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱22,000 - ₱26,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Payroll Specialist | Makati|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 22.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 26.000|
MedGrocer’s digitally-enabled “medicine-as-a-service” platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Payroll Specialist handles payroll duties such as reviewing timekeeping, handling payouts, and maintaining accurate records of all payroll transactions.
- Oversees the entire payroll process from start to finish, including tasks such as timekeeping, calculating pay, processing transactions, and maintaining records
- Ensures that payroll-related documents are accurate, complete, and in compliance with government mandates
- Addresses and resolves employee complaints regarding payroll systems or transactions
- Manages and administers mandatory employee benefits such as SS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG
- Processes employee contributions and facilitates timely remittance to relevant government agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, or other related fields
- Preferably has experience in finance or accounting-related positions
- Must work onsite in Makati; priority will be given to candidates who live in Makati or are willing to relocate
- Open to fresh graduates and experienced professionals
- Progress: To work on projects that involve managing documents and reports, which would allow you to exercise your organization and analytical abilities. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various tools and skills that could enhance your capabilities in the field of finance.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform in order to provide holistic and proactive medical interventions through digital platforms that enable medicine-as-a-service to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||MedGrocer (MG Health Solutions), 24F Centuria Medical Makati Kalayaan, cor Salamanca, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Focused on advancing integrated and holistic healthcare
- Innovative, dynamic, and team-centric culture
- Fast growing company providing accelerated career and development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently.
We serve 500,00 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)