Muntinlupa City Jobs Pe Instructor/professor (part-time) Position at Colegio de Muntinlupa – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Colegio de Muntinlupa - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as PE INSTRUCTOR/PROFESSOR (PART-TIME) for our office.
This position requires a part time working hours system which domiciled in Muntinlupa City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱11,000 - ₱14,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Colegio de Muntinlupa – Government|
|Position||Pe Instructor/professor (part-time)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 11.200|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 14.000|
PHYSICAL EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR/PROFESSOR
Salary Grade: hourly-basis for part-time faculty members
Note: This job posting is in preparation for the 1st semester, of AY 2023-2024 which will start on August 07, 2023
- At least an ongoing Master’s Degree completion in PHYSICAL EDUCATION or any related field
- At least one year of teaching experience
- License and Certificate of Board Rating
- Must be available and willing to conduct face-to-face classes
1. Letter of Intent addressed to:
DR. TERESITA C. FORTUNA, CESO II
Kindly specify if applying for a full-time or part-time teaching position.
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212) with Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded online
4. Scanned or clear photo of Transcript of Records
5. Scanned or clear photo of Diploma
6. PRC License (if applicable)
As part of our measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, applicants are advised to submit their application via e-mail at careers(at)cdm.edu.ph.
Note: Kindly use “Application for Part-time PE Faculty” as your e-mail subject.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Colegio de Muntinlupa, Mayor J.Posadas Ave, Sucat, Muntinlupa, 1770 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The college aims to produce lifelong learners through quality, professional, outcomes based education and industry based knowledge in science and technology.
The Premier Local Government Institution for Engineering in the Country
The college shall:
Provide high quality professional and technological education that meets international standard of excellence;
Provide accessible and equitable opportunities for deserving and qualified Filipinos wanting to pursue higher education;
Produce efficient and competent engineers who will be the drivers of the sustainable development in the country; and
Produce solutions to the needs of the industries and the communities.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed
- Specific Location: Sucat
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Muntinlupa City 2023
- Part-Time job vacancies in Muntinlupa City 2023
- Pe Instructor/professor (part-time) position job vacancies