Palawan Jobs Permits Assistant (puerto Princesa, Palawan) Position at Filinvest Land Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Filinvest Land Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Permits Assistant (Puerto Princesa, Palawan) for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Palawan and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Filinvest Land Inc.|
|Position||Permits Assistant (puerto Princesa, Palawan)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
FILINVEST COMPANY: FILINVEST LAND INC.
We are currently looking for a Permits Assistant that will be assigned at Filinvest Land Inc.- Puerto Princesa, Palawan Branch with a contract employment for Fixed-Term/Project-Based (24 months).
The Permits Assistant provides full and essential documentation and technical support required for the project.
- Act as the representative of Filinvest to government agencies with tasks pertaining to rawland permits, licenses, and registration
- Prepares various government stipulated requirements and coordinates with internal departments for compliance
- Ensures all requirements are complete and ready for submission
- Tracks the development of the project’s licenses and permit in accordance to the schedule
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in business or Civil engineering.
- With at least 2 year of work experience in permits and licenses
- With or without PRC license (engineering).
- With a strong interpersonal, negotiation skills, permits management and financing skills.
- Preferably from a real estate company
- Willing to work in Puerto Princesa Palawan
|Address||West Palms Palawan by Filinvest, Abueg St, Barangay San Miguel, Puerto Princesa, 5300 Palawan, Filipina|
- HMO, Group Life Insurance & Retirement plan
- Long-term career opportunities
- Good working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Filinvest Land Inc. (FLI)is one of the oldest and largest residential real estate developers in the Philippines today. It offers a range of products from socialized and affordable housing to middle-income and high-end housing, to various types of subdivision lots.
With over 50 years of experience, Filinvest Land, Inc. (FLI) is one of the leading full-range property developers in the Philippines with a diverse project portfolio spanning the archipelago. The company has developed over 3,00 hectares of land into homes for over 160,00 families.
From residential communities, FLI has diversified into building townships, mid-rise and high-rise condominiums, BPO hubs, office buildings, shopping centers, and leisure developments. With over 250 ongoing developments in 50 key areas across the country, FLI continues to expand and innovate, propelled by its commitment to build the Filipino dream.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave Credits
- Specific Location: Puerto Princesa City