Manila City Jobs Personal Assistant Position at Globe X Athletics
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Globe X Athletics has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Manila City and surrounding areas as personal assistant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱400 - ₱560 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Globe X Athletics|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 400|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 560|
World Class Championships and Globe X Athletics are an exciting and fast-growing startup. Our environment thrives on innovation, continuous learning, and collaboration. We’re currently seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Personal Assistant to support our dynamic team.
We’re looking for an exceptionally organized and efficient Personal Assistant to help support our fast-paced, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, highly trustworthy, adaptable, and comfortable juggling multiple tasks while maintaining a positive, professional demeanor.
- Manage and organize scheduling and daily activities for the CEO and other executives.
- Act as a liaison between executives and internal/external stakeholders, managing correspondence and communications.
- Assist with travel arrangements, event planning, and meeting setup.
- Take minutes during meetings and follow-up on action points.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as required.
- Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Assist with office management tasks including maintaining inventory, coordinating with IT and other service providers, etc.
- Any other administrative tasks as assigned to support the executive team and the smooth operation of the office.
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or in a similar administrative role.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and familiarity with project management software.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proactive and self-starting attitude with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances and workload.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
To apply, please attach your resume, a brief cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday (Weekend availability as needed)
Work Location: Home – Online
Growth Opportunities – This position has Potental for future growth.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||314, Globe Maritime Training Center Manila Inc, Capitan Luis Gonzaga, 414 Rizal Ave, Quiapo, Maynila, 1008 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina|
- Flexible hours, growth opportunity, and supportive environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
World Class Championships and GlobeX Athletics are two companies that work hand in hand. We specialize in events and apparel. We are expanding all across the country and internationally.
We are looking for self motivated individuals to assist our team and operation. This position has the Potental to lead ot growth opportunities.
- Industry: Apparel