C.A.R Jobs Pgdh (provincial Social Welfare And Development Officer) (1) Position at Provincial Government of Benguet – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Provincial Government of Benguet - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of C.A.R and surrounding areas as pgdh (provincial social welfare and development officer) (1) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Social Services.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱110,000 - ₱110,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Provincial Government of Benguet – Government|
|Position||Pgdh (provincial Social Welfare And Development Officer) (1)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 110.240|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 110.240|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 6, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office -Must be a citizen of the Philippines and a resident of Benguet Province
Plantilla Item No.: 1
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 26
Monthly Salary: Php 110,238.00
First Grade or its equivalent
Bachelors degree in Social Work or Bachelor’s degree preferably in Sociology or any related course
5 years in the practice of social work
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 6, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period for all positions
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in their application to:
HON. MELCHOR D. DICLAS, M.D.
Provincial Governors Office, Poblacion, La Trinidad, Benguet 2601
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days