Taguig City Jobs Phone Banker Position at Wells Fargo Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Wells Fargo Philippines is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Taguig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Phone Banker and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Wells Fargo Philippines|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the Role
Our Customer Service Representatives, internally known as Phone Bankers, are responsible in responding to routine and complex customer inquiries regarding checking accounts, savings accounts and debit cards. Common transactions for Customer Service Representatives include deposit availability (checks), handling declined transactions and reporting unauthorized transactions.
- Customer Service Representatives quickly answer customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner
- Customer Service Representatives deliver exceptional service to our customers by going out of their way to please them
- Customer Service Representatives provide first call resolution, while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines
- Customer Service Representatives identify and offer customers the products and services that they need and want to succeed financially
- At least 2nd year in College or Higher.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience of voice customer service supporting a US client in a contact center environment.
- Experience with customer survey driven (CSAT) accounts.
- Above Average English communication skills is expected.
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information.
- Ability to work shifting schedules.
- Ability to work during weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Wells Fargo Center, 8 Campus Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To ensure we continue to fulfill our role as a provider of vital services to customers, we are still hiring and continue to recruit top talent to Wells Fargo. However, we have adjusted our hiring practices due to the COVID-19 situation and the related social distancing guidelines. As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually. We encourage you to check our job postings regularly for updates and additions.
We’re strong for our customers and communities
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,00 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,00 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Our vision: “We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.”
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines
Wells FargoPhilippines is a subsidiary branch of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and a PEZA-registered company with the core business of providing business processing, corporate, and information technology services for Wells Fargo’s U.S.-based customers. The company started operations in November 2011, with less than 100 team members. Now, the company has over 4,00 team members and continues to grow. It has constructed a three-building facility, all of which are now occupied.
Because of growth, the company is building an additional center in Metro Manila.The company hasit's recruitment centers at1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines is not new.
Wells Fargo opened an office in the Philippines in 1901 to handle money, valuables, and goods by sea.
In 1918, Wells Fargo’s worldwide express business ended, but banking services continued with foreign correspondent connections to Asia.
In 1976, Wells Fargo’s Global Financial Institution (GFI) business began providing trade, payments, deposits, credit, and other banking solutions to customers in the country
Wells Fargo Global Remittance Services has been available in the Philippines since 1994. Most recently, Wells Fargo tripled its remittance payout locations in the Philippines.
Wells FargoPhilippines is an active member of the Information Technology and Business Process Management Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), Global In-house Center Council (GICC) and Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business and baseline casual, Full-time with either fixed or shifting schedules, which may include Saturday